ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 369 of 372
« First < 269319359365366367368369 370371372 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:32 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Who claims that WTC 7 was hit by a plane?
Guess they just pulled it then.

Did Rumsfeld ever find that 2.3 trillion they lost September 10th?
[Reply]
Donger 03:39 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Guess they just pulled it then.

Did Rumsfeld ever find that 2.3 trillion they lost September 10th?
No, gravity pulled it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:40 PM 04-07-2021
No, gravity pulled it.

[Reply]
Donger 03:42 PM 04-07-2021
Cool, about time for some YouTube videos.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:44 PM 04-07-2021
Cool, about time for some YouTube videos.
So along with old insurance fraud Larry getting his after they pulled it what do you think happened to that 2.3 trillion that went missing?

You should probably tell youtube to pull down that video before more see it. They removed the others.
[Reply]
Donger 03:46 PM 04-07-2021
So along with old insurance fraud Larry getting his after they pulled it what do you think happened to that 2.3 trillion that went missing?

You should probably tell youtube to pull down that video before more see it. They removed the others.
The "pull it" was in reference to the fire fighters fighting the fires in WTC 7.

I don't know anything about $2.3 trillion that went missing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:47 PM 04-07-2021
The "pull it" was in reference to the fire fighters fighting the fires in WTC 7.

I don't know anything about $2.3 trillion that went missing.
Sure and pigs fly too.
[Reply]
Donger 03:51 PM 04-07-2021
Sure and pigs fly too.
Did you even watch the video you posted?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:53 PM 04-07-2021

"NIST concluded that the blasts within the building did not occur and found no evidence that could explain why they would have happened. Blasts from the smallest charge capable of failing a single critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels to 140 decibels, 10 decibels short of eardrum rupture at a distance of at least half a mile. No witnesses reported hearing of such a loud noise, nor was such a noise heard on the audio tracks of video recordings of the WTC 7 collapse."

https://www.mic.com/articles/63215/b...s-get-it-wrong

Maybe you and Taco should regroup on this one.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:11 PM 04-07-2021
FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT->http://YouTube.be/Lh04uu1EklU
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:18 PM 04-07-2021

Itís weird how lucky Larry (and his co-ethnic biz partners) were to take out that insurance policy right before the attack.

Whatís more amazing: they called in sick that day. Lucky Larry had a dentist appointment!
[Reply]
eDave 12:26 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by otherstar:
If the stuff that burning in that picture is "molten steel," the why isn't the huge steel beam right next it not look like it's even hot. If that's molten steel, it should make the other steel right next to it at least red hot, shouldn't it? Isn't that how fire and heat transfer works?

You've summed up why people console themselves with conspiracy theories rather nicely. Too bad you can't accept that fact. (or won't...you'd rather wallow in your own crapulence)
He couldn't have picked a more stupid pic to prove whatever the fuck he's trying to prove.

My problem with BlackOp is that I like him.

Totally plutonic, cigarettes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:33 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He couldn't have picked a more stupid pic to prove whatever the **** he's trying to prove.

My problem with BlackOp is that I like him.

Totally plutonic, cigarettes.
That was a picture that someone else posted..I could have found a different one...but what does it matter?

It's two decades ago...this isn't going to change anyone's mind now...and if it did..nothing they can do.

We still have the Patriot Act to be thankful for...they had that thing on a shelf waiting for an excuse to implement it.
[Reply]
eDave 12:36 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That was a picture that someone else posted..I could have found a different one...but what does it matter?

It's two decades ago...this isn't going to change anyone's mind now...and if it did..nothing they can do.

We still have the Patriot Act to be thankful for...they had that thing on a shelf waiting for an excuse to implement it.
Oh I'm down with you on the Patriot act bullshit. Fuckin' (R)'s, man. Fuckin' (R)'s.

It would appear Bill Clinton failed upwards.

Regarding your pic, how very Chinese of you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:14 AM 04-08-2021
I stand by the fact that those buildings wouldn't collapse in the manner they did...and in exactly the same way. Too many variables for it to happen twice..

The bottom 2/3rds of the structure was 100% uneffected...this means when the top section gave way and fell straight down, it would have met resistance...and that resistance would compound at every floor...essentially pancaking. That was a robust building...

That structure fell like the entire building was made of straw...essentially zero resistance creating a small footprint.

A good example of this is to tear one sheet of paper...pretty easy...then try to tear 30 sheets....that is compounded resistance.

At they very, very least...it would have slowed the collapse...possibly causing the top portion to veer off to the side. Instead there was a cloud of dust...like it was pulverized...and it fell effortlessly.
[Reply]
Page 369 of 372
« First < 269319359365366367368369 370371372 >
Up