ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1036 of 4874
« First < 36536936986102610321033103410351036 103710381039104010461086113615362036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:04 PM 08-27-2017
Have a great night NWO, may you dream all night about your new GM trying to swing a trade with John for JC.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:07 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Your info is wrong. Lynch started the 2nd half.

Trevor threw 1, ONE INT this PS. He came back and lead a great scoring drive then a second great drive that was stopped due to the run game on 3rd and 1 then 4th and 1. He had 10 points when he left. The TEAM did leave points on the field, Sanders dropped a couple that would have extended the turnover on downs drive.

You can't say a guy looked awful if you didn't watch the game, Trevor looked smooth, knew what he was doing and made all the throws, attacking DOWN FIELD. Even hit on a seam route to a TE for 22, that is considered a Bomb in arrowhead. Sanders had a couple miss off his hands that would have been big plays.

Lynch however was lost and played a series which was Benny Hill bad until he fell down and got a boo boo. The defender did go low and torque his arm into his shoulder but he was blocked into Lynch low.

Sloter came in and made some great throws capping his 1st or 2nd drive off with a beautiful TD pass. He got a lot of action against 2nd and 3rd teamers he wouldn't have got otherwise.

I am sure GB took a couple of their starting D players out in the 2nd quarter like Denver did with Von but was playing with the top of their depth.

1. I didn't say anything about Lynch or the second half.

2. The turnover on downs and field goal possessions were against second and third string Packer defensive players

All in all, Semen scored 7 points against the starting Packer D, including a near pick 6 which resulted in a 56 rating for the first half.

It was a dismal night for Semen.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:09 PM 08-27-2017
Who is Mitchell?

Houston is just a $20 Mill edge setter now.

Berry is good. You guys are lucky John already had TJ Ward on the roster or he would have been a Bronco.

It is the PS. You have to compete vs the guys on the other side of the ball.

Terrance Mitchell was one of the best corners in the second half of the league last year (when he finally started).

Some of his (Mitchell) best performances came against some bona fide NFL wide receivers, including Amari Cooper (just 24 yards against on five targets), Demaryius Thomas (14 yards on four targets), and Antonio Brown (zero yards on two targets).
[Reply]
New World Order 09:16 PM 08-27-2017
Have a great night NWO, may you dream all night about your new GM trying to swing a trade with John for JC.
Night Kranz
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:17 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
1. I didn't say anything about Lynch or the second half.

2. The turnover on downs and field goal possessions were against second and third string Packer defensive players

All in all, Semen scored 7 points against the starting Packer D, including a near pick 6 which resulted in a 56 rating for the first half.

It was a dismal night for Semen.
3. You're full of crap and your team's 3rd game was horrible.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:22 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I agree, but the fact that the Broncos are always trying to get the best QB possible, either by drafting (many teams swing and miss, just look at the Browns, but, finally it looks like Kizer is a keeper) or by FA, the Broncos are always trying to find or develop great QBs. As for Siemian, he had a respectable season last year and needs to continue to improve this year. Lynch may end up being a miss but I respect the fact that Elway is trying to draft a franchise QB. Sloter has been a nice surprise and who knows about Kelly? But Elway is trying to find a viable NFL franchise QB and he's not afraid to draft or use FA to find that QB.
Either Elway is not letting his scouts do their job, the scouts aren't very good, or Elway's team has a piss poor decision making apparatus in place combined with a negligent/faulty interview process.
Whatever it is? It's not working.
Try-try-try will get you to Cleveland.
Whatever Reid and Dorsey did to process Mahomes, it was absolutely a working and valid system.
My only fear with the Chiefs is that Veach is a poor copy of his former boss, but we'll see.
Everything else is pure, fragrant roses.

You guys would know aboout needing to hit on a QB in the draft. I was in HS last time you even tried to draft a QB in the 1st.

Too bad for you the bolded part is at least a year off.
Oh Rectum, I shall relish your wrongness many, many times in the coming months.
Please stick around!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:26 PM 08-27-2017
Who cares?? It's exhibition! If we look that bad in a game that matters, then we'll be concerned.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:38 PM 08-27-2017
How so?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:43 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
How so?
Broncos 3rd preseason game was no different than all the other 3rd preseason games. If you claim this crap as a bad mark against Siemian you have to use the same standards for all the other starters who played, regardless of what position they played. You're using one standard for Siemian and a different standard for every other starting QB, moreover, for every other starting player who played in the 3rd preseason game, not only this preseason, but for every 3rd preseason game played in the NFL since this schedule was implemented in the NFL.

Congrats on demonstrating battered chiefs fan syndrome and how it's affected your battered chiefs fan logic.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:48 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Either Elway is not letting his scouts do their job, the scouts aren't very good, or Elway's team has a piss poor decision making apparatus in place combined with a negligent/faulty interview process.
Whatever it is? It's not working.
Try-try-try will get you to Cleveland.
Whatever Reid and Dorsey did to process Mahomes, it was absolutely a working and valid system.
My only fear with the Chiefs is that Veach is a poor copy of his former boss, but we'll see.
Everything else is pure, fragrant roses.

Oh Rectum, I shall relish your wrongness many, many times in the coming months.
Please stick around!
Mahomes has yet to play one regular season game.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:05 AM 08-28-2017
Broncos 3rd preseason game was no different than all the other 3rd preseason games. If you claim this crap as a bad mark against Siemian you have to use the same standards for all the other starters who played, regardless of what position they played. You're using one standard for Siemian and a different standard for every other starting QB, moreover, for every other starting player who played in the 3rd preseason game, not only this preseason, but for every 3rd preseason game played in the NFL since this schedule was implemented in the NFL.

Congrats on demonstrating battered chiefs fan syndrome and how it's affected your battered chiefs fan logic.
Stop whining.

Semen played like shit: 13-22 127 yds, 1 int 56 rating. That sucks RJ.

Wouldn't you agree?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:46 AM 08-28-2017
I guess fans use the preseason to work on their nut kicking... the level of detail and time spent breaking down preseason plays for message board fodder. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:11 AM 08-28-2017
Mahomes has yet to play one regular season game.
And you know what?

I'm not worried one single iota if he has to step in and play one.

Mahomes has shown more in one preseason than all the QB's on your roster have done in both pre and reg.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:04 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mahomes has shown more in one preseason than all the QB's on your roster have done in both pre and reg.
I'm sure the kid has a bright future and has looked strong, but that's Knowmo level smack.
[Reply]
Best22 07:20 AM 08-28-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I guess fans use the preseason to work on their nut kicking... the level of detail and time spent breaking down preseason plays for message board fodder. :-)
It's hilarious. I don't know why people are freaking out
[Reply]
Page 1036 of 4874
« First < 36536936986102610321033103410351036 103710381039104010461086113615362036 > Last »
Up