KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:24 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
oh.....but I still think he'll end up killing someone, he's super-freaky paranoid
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:31 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

The ORIGINAL "I'm leaving" thread came from me. It was because of him.
interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:34 AM 01-09-2005
Wow. That was some performance last night. Seasoned combat veteran indeed...

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 AM 01-09-2005
This thread should be retitled "when Marty chokes."
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
interesting...that's a bit of history I didn't know, and I was around on the original Star board (but at the end)...his behavior is amazingly consistent over the years

off topic, I'm listening to some national sports talk radio on 610 and they are KILLING Marty...going to be a lot of that today
Yeah, it was about a year after this board started or so. He had come over from PSP or something like that...

I, of course, took quite a beating for posting it (although somewhat lighter than people who do it now) but I think since then, everybody has seen what he's REALLY like...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:11 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
I think so. 7 or 8. He posted the year he arrived over at the star's BB a couple days ago. It was either 96 or 97.
He arrived at the Star Board several months after i did...I got there in '96.....he didn't come until 97.

mmaddog
[Reply]
Phobia 10:20 AM 01-09-2005
I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 10:25 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
I guess the apology thread will have to wait until after Mass.
If he has a scintilla of self respect, then last night was his swan-song on this board...
[Reply]
alanm 10:34 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:

I've cyber-known KCJohnny for seven years now, but until this thread I never realized just how self-absorbed, self-rightous and sanctimonous he is. Jesus Christ, the man is a disgrace to everyone who ever has worn the uniform. As a military man, John should know damned well that civilians often form their opinion of the Armed Forces from their encounters with military personnel. You set a shameful impression here last night.
Yeah John kinda went off the deep end. Marty tends to do that to you. I hear Prozac is a good thing. :-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:08 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I highly recomend strawberry-rhubarb... :-)
Ohhh thats a good one!

Dave
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:29 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?
A Muslim.
[Reply]
Brock 01:56 PM 01-09-2005
Sorry I missed this classic display of PTSD.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:01 PM 01-09-2005
:-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:05 PM 01-09-2005
too bad you made this ridiculous promise...

they both suck.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:06 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:

Is a Chiefs fan...Chargers fan..what?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 47
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up