ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 152
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
tredadda 02:32 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Ehlinger almost certainly isn’t the answer, but that was an absolutely perfect pass. Pittman had plenty of room to run too. Plus they still had a timeout.

Pittman catches that, and the Colts have a real chance of winning.
Karma for the BS Chris Jones penalty on the game ending sack that would have sealed a win for KC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 10-31-2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:05 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Can't trade Carr for anything. He has exactly two winning seasons in 8 years. And let's be honest, he has just way too many games like yesterday's where he just can't lead a team to even be competitive against a team that doesn't even have a QB.

And this time he even had an All-World WR in Adams, and still couldn't even lead his team to any points. The savage thing to do would be to just cut him if they can't get anything at all for him and get anyone in the building that makes their team more competitive. I say that because right this second I don't know which QBs are really available in 2023.
2 different teams traded for Carson Wentz. Someone will trade for Carr if he's available.
[Reply]
Oxford 03:34 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How many more years will it take post Brady/Belichick for the league to realize what frauds the PatriotWay clowns are?
Just because you can score 100 on the written test, doesn't mean you can be a brain surgeon
[Reply]
tredadda 03:36 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
2 different teams traded for Carson Wentz. Someone will trade for Carr if he's available.
Sadly this is the truth.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:13 PM 10-31-2022
Between this thread and Quesadilla Joe's hall of fame worthy performance in the donk's thread, it's a reminder of how great it is to be a Chiefs fan, now and forever.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:36 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Yeah, I see your point. However, a lot of GMs would point to the fact that Wentz did the heavy lifting the year PHI won the SB, and that Carson (somehow) has managed to have 3 winning seasons out of six, while Carr has had just two winning seasons out of 7.

Personally, I'd never trade for either of them, but if somehow, I was forced into it, plus the fact that Wentz has managed to have two winning seasons out of the last four, while Carr has had just one, I guess I'd be forced to take Wentz.

But I'd be unhappy about it the entire season, and I would be looking for a replacement every day he was my starting QB.
[Reply]
backinblack 05:44 PM 10-31-2022
Honestly the most Raider thing that would happen is they do trade Carr to say Indy and he manages to win playoff games for the Colts for a few years.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:09 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They don't have that much in him; a 3rd round pick.

And they evidently don't think enough of him right now (despite by all accounts being a very smart player) to displace a complete bum in Marcus Mariota.

So I don't get the impression they're in love with the guy.

It's way too Maddeny to ever happen, but I'd really like to see what that team could do with credible QB play.

I guess the question the Falcons have to ask themselves is if this isn't a window OPENING for them and if so, could Ridder be Carr with a dick cap hit as soon as next season.

That might well be the case. It ain't like the NFC South is gonna be orders of magnitude better with the Saints still digging out of cap hell and likely to lose Kamara and the Panthers/Bucs still not having a QB.

You may be right - they may be smarter to just ride it out and hope for 2022 while planning for 2023. But if they aren't high on Ridder, they've shown themselves to be feisty enough to likely keep them out of the top part of the draft. In which case, isn't Carr a really nice option going forward for them?

It comes down to how they view Ridder and right now they view him as something less than Mariota. Which is...odd.
If you posted that stuff about Mariota on Raiders boards, you would be cursed. Those dipsticks think Mariota is good. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:58 AM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still ranked too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:39 PM 11-02-2022
:-)
Attached: FB_IMG_1667435933981.jpg (68.9 KB) 
[Reply]
jdubya 11:29 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
If you posted that stuff about Mariota on Raiders boards, you would be cursed. Those dipsticks think Mariota is good. :-)
Except MM is doing more, with less. His players are running through walls for him. Raiders looked finished last week
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:37 PM 11-02-2022
Man,,, they really suck this year.
True story
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:29 AM 11-03-2022
You just have to wonder what the hell they're doing over there when they have a future HOF WR, a top 10 RB, the fastest TE in the NFL, a perennial All-Pro EDGE and whatever else they have, and they can't win a game. They can't score a single point against the Saints. A team using a TE as a QB.

If you put Taylor Heinecke under C for LVR, they'd be better than 2-5. I mean, if Josh McDill-hole is half the offensive genius he's supposed to be anyway. Or is Carr even more terrible a QB than anyone has ever suspected?

Or is Carr just cursed?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:59 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You just have to wonder what the hell they're doing over there when they have a future HOF WR, a top 10 RB, the fastest TE in the NFL, a perennial All-Pro EDGE and whatever else they have, and they can't win a game. They can't score a single point against the Saints. A team using a TE as a QB.

If you put Taylor Heinecke under C for LVR, they'd be better than 2-5. I mean, if Josh McDill-hole is half the offensive genius he's supposed to be anyway. Or is Carr even more terrible a QB than anyone has ever suspected?

Or is Carr just cursed?
It's inexplicable.

I'm going to lean into it being McDouche. Because FUCK all things Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbag.

That's a safe bet.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 152
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Up