ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 72
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
staylor26 01:49 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
What is one gets hired this year and one the next year, would we get 4 then?
That’s a very good question.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:17 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know some people give him shit, but it's nuts that Toub isn't regularly included in HC searches either. There's no doubt it's because the patriot tentacles have infected too many teams across the league.
He's where EB will be if hes not hired soon, banished to the shadow realm.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:19 PM 01-14-2021

“Why doesn’t Eric Bienemy have a head coaching job?”
“I think a lot of people think that black people aren’t that smart.”- @getnickwright

It’s crazy, I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard someone say it like that but he’s 100% right.

— #BlackLivesMatter (@Richie59FIFTY) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
patteeu 05:43 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Maybe people just think Eric Bienemy isn’t very smart. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 05:50 PM 01-14-2021
What a ridiculous claim by the cuck Nick Wright.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:00 PM 01-14-2021
No it's because of his background and in America we dont give people second chances anymore because of the society people like Nick Wright have helped create
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:08 PM 01-14-2021
Smells like DC in here.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:25 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
The "NFL Source" could be anybody. It's fucking Twitter, you guys, and that quote had zero substance anyway.
According to one NFL Source, the Houston Texans are assembling the greatest front office and team leadership staff to ever grace the NFL. The source continued, "It's all thanks to that smart, stylish, and handsome Jack Easterby that the Houston Texans have brought in the best personnel team to find the right 53 players. Praise be to Jack (and Christ Jesus!)"
[Reply]
Mecca 06:37 PM 01-14-2021
We all knew that, that is where it was going to go...Pederson got hired, Nagy got hired, guys like Zac Taylor, Kliff Kingsbury and Matt Lafluer got jobs, I can easily argue that Bienemy is far more qualified than any of them...

Where else do you think that narrative is gonna go?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:45 PM 01-14-2021
Reid chose EB as a social experiment. He simply can't keep a white coach.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:46 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We all knew that, that is where it was going to go...Pederson got hired, Nagy got hired, guys like Zac Taylor, Kliff Kingsbury and Matt Lafluer got jobs, I can easily argue that Bienemy is far more qualified than any of them...

Resumes only tell part of the story.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:46 PM 01-14-2021

Every one of those guys was a QB coach.

It’s a lazy take.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:48 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Every one of those guys was a QB coach.

It’s a lazy take.
It's what sits on the surface, top assistants from SB winning teams basically always get hired. Teams keep hiring Patriots fucktards even though they have about a 5% success rate.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:50 PM 01-14-2021
It's what sits on the surface, top assistants from SB winning teams basically always get hired. Teams keep hiring Patriots fucktards even though they have about a 5% success rate.
Do YOU think it’s because he’s black?

One of those “Patriots fucktards” was black...
[Reply]
Mecca 06:52 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Do YOU think it’s because he’s black?

One of those “Patriots fucktards” was black...
I'm honestly not sure what it is, I think it could be but I'm not inside of the circle. I won't just out and out say it's because he's black because I don't know with 100% certainty, but the entire thing is weird.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 72
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up