ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 55
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How friggin Cold are you?
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:54 PM 02-13-2021
Here in the Texas panhandle 6 degrees all day. Headed for -7 to -10 by Monday.

6-12 inches snow tomorrow/Monday

had to call every tenant to make sure they keep water running or they'll be SOL for a week.

THANK GOD I don't have to deal with the Hog farm any more. I feel for the livestock producers. They earn their money in a big way!

Those bastard on the border trying to check in are fucked in their short sleeve shirts. LOL
[Reply]
notorious 02:48 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah dude. Piss on this.

25 MPH wind and we got ****ed out of all the snow.

:-)
IT FEELS LIKE 60 DEGREES BELOW FREEZING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 02-14-2021
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:50 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I inquired about a property in Kingman, AZ yesterday.
I'm about 10 years from retirement, but would look at renting somewhere for 2 or 2 1/2 months out of the year, with a variety, Mexico, Virgin Islands, Hawaii, AZ, etc.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:53 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm about 10 years from retirement, but would look at renting somewhere for 2 or 2 1/2 months out of the year, with a variety, Mexico, Virgin Islands, Hawaii, AZ, etc.
We have already talked about AZ.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:56 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The place we looked at is a bit remote but it's a huge property with outbuildings and stuff...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:06 PM 02-14-2021
no way am I living in a pull trailer like my grandparents did. Southern tx.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:10 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Most likely a dirty flame sensor. Shut off your furnace at the disconnect switch mounted on it, should look like a light switch, restart it and listen to the startup sequence. If you hear the burner fire up and then go out a few seconds later, that's what it is and it's an easy fix you can do yourself.
This is something I do at the start of the cold season every year now, since I don't want to worry about it crapping out on a day like this. Take out the little 3" sensor rod and give it a good scraping. Furnace tech showed me how to do it the first time 18 years or so ago (the first time it quit working). Change the filter at the start of each month and doing that (also cleaning the furnace out occasionally) seems to have done the trick - never had any problems with my 20 year old furnace. Knock on wood.

Another thing I did that fucked up the furnace was putting in one of the expensive hyper-allogenic filters. Made the furnace quit working. The tech guy told me to use the cheapy $1 filters. Said the filter was for the benefit of the furnace, not me, and those expensive filters fuck up the air flow.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:18 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I inquired about a property in Kingman, AZ yesterday.
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
007 03:41 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
76 degrees today.

You just pipe down sir
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:44 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by splatbass:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well yeah, but it's probably pretty humid.

Sorry. That's the best I've got.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:51 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
from Imgflip Meme Generator
Ha. Jan-March or April only.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:59 PM 02-14-2021
With so many of us trapped in our houses, its amazing how dead this place is today... the offseason BLOWS :-)
[Reply]
2112 04:04 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
With so many of us trapped in our houses, its amazing how dead this place is today... the offseason BLOWS :-)
When do pitchers and catchers report? This is the worst time of the year.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:09 PM 02-14-2021
When I was getting out of car earlier today I sat a Red Bull on the roof while grabbing something inside. The Red Bull slid off the roof, hit the side on the way down, then landed on the concrete floor of the garage. Both the car and the garage floor are currently filthy, and I wasn't even going to attempt to clean up the mess considering how cold it is, and the whole sticky mess is certainly frozen solid by now. But eventually I'll have to.

Don't even want to think about it.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:12 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When I was getting out of car earlier today I sat a Red Bull on the roof while grabbing something inside. The Red Bull slid off the roof, hit the side on the way down, then landed on the concrete floor of the garage. Both the car and the garage floor are currently filthy, and I wasn't even going to attempt to clean up the mess considering how cold it is, and the whole sticky mess is certainly frozen solid by now. But eventually I'll have to.

Don't even want to think about it.

scrape it up with an ice scraper and throw it outside
[Reply]
Page 11 of 55
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up