ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 93
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:22 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You know where those two are headed? Heart disease and death.
A match made in the cardiology unit...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:24 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wonder if her 3rd chicken fried steak and eggs have been delivered yet
Side of mac n' cheese, stress related.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:38 AM 07-24-2019
If I were really ambitious, I would get t-shirt made; red, with bold white lettering that read "Fake News" with an arrow pointing to the side, and simply follow Brooke everywhere so the arrow is pointing to her. Sort of like one of those "I'm With Supid" shirts. ...but better.

or maybe a couple of shirts.
"Fake News"
"Witch Hunter"
"Reporter - LULZ"
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:45 AM 07-24-2019
OK, so I'll say this. I don't feel comfortable picking on anyone because of their looks. It's just unseemly. I wish you guys would come up with another way of shaming her. She deserves it, but not because of her looks. It's because of he SJW complex, not because she could stand to lose some weight.

Having said that, I know it's not going to change anyone. I can't stand her either, I think what she did with the whole Hill thing was horrible...I just don't like the name calling. It seems juvenile...

Flame-us away-us...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 AM 07-24-2019

pic.twitter.com/GSapVhnp1P

— ��™️ (@ABB3127) July 24, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
OK, so I'll say this. I don't feel comfortable picking on anyone because of their looks. It's just unseemly. I wish you guys would come up with another way of shaming her. She deserves it, but not because of her looks. It's because of he SJW complex, not because she could stand to lose some weight.

Having said that, I know it's not going to change anyone. I can't stand her either, I think what she did with the whole Hill thing was horrible...I just don't like the name calling. It seems juvenile...

Flame-us away-us...
We've, many time, highlighted everything that an ethical boss would need to fire a piece of shit like her. Since her boss seems to be as guilty as she is (since he won't fire her for her performance), is to make her not want to be here anymore.

From fat shaming, to being black-balled, to having her disgusting performance as a reporter restated (I won't use the acronym), it's all we have left to get her to choose to leave because her boss won't do his job.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:39 PM 07-24-2019
She looks like she would eat herself.
[Reply]
TLO 05:49 PM 07-24-2019

Flame-us away-us...
I'm in agreement with this. The fat shaming act is getting old. Find some new material. There's plenty to work with.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:52 PM 07-24-2019

Flame-us away-us...
I totally agree, that fat ass pig needs to lose some weight.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 07-24-2019

Stick to stress eating Mac n cheese and not journalism.

— Cab517 (@Inmem58) July 24, 2019

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:48 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I totally agree, that fat ass pig needs to lose some weight.
Could not be any truer, friend
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 PM 07-24-2019
source: she fat
[Reply]
New World Order 09:13 PM 07-24-2019
YEAH INMEM!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 07-24-2019
this is embarrassing

@bepryor You da real MVP of @KCTV5LR!! pic.twitter.com/vImaApJvN7

— Dani Welniak (@KCTVDani) July 25, 2019