ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 93
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Never heard of her. Is she in the clothed and naked thread?
If she was, it would look something like this :

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:01 AM 05-04-2019
I heard she was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease. The doctor gave her 150 years to live.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:17 AM 05-04-2019
She roofies herself in an attempt to be taken advantage of... Hasn't worked yet.
[Reply]
notorious 10:26 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
She roofies herself in an attempt to be taken advantage of... Hasn't worked yet.
:-)

We were at the Fuel Bar in Vegas and a bunch of BBBW came in and hung out.

They were fun. One of them looked over at me and asked me if I roofied her drink, I shook my head and she leaned over and said,"Well, you should.".

:-) They were awesome.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:45 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

We were at the Fuel Bar in Vegas and a bunch of BBBW came in and hung out.

They were fun. One of them looked over at me and asked me if I roofied her drink, I shook my head and she leaned over and said,"Well, you should.".

:-) They were awesome.
That's actually a pretty awesome pick-up line. Props to her :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:46 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What am I missing here? Why do we care if a female newspaper reporter is fat or skinny? Did we care if a male newspaper reporter was fat or not? Fucking grow up guys for crissakes.

Don’t we have a smiley on here titled Fatlock?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:53 AM 05-04-2019
Dumbass doesn’t even know the difference between here and hear...

We'll here from Andy Reid and the Chief's first three draft picks in about 20 minutes. Until then, here's the news out of Arrowhead this morning via @BlairKerkhoff https://t.co/UiH6upaAqq

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) May 4, 2019

[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:57 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
These are perfectly legitimate reasons to criticize her. There are legitimate reasons to have her run out of town. Stick to them.
These are not. You and everybody should just :-) about her weight and criticize her on the merits. Her work. .

I've got street cred on this. I'm fat but doing something about it. I'm no SJW. I post naked pics of women all the time on here. 125K+ views in one thread alone on here. Many on here like what I like with naked women. I'd bet that many share my view that fat shaming a journalist who doesnt even work on TV is childish and boorish.
So you're sensitive regarding fat shaming because you're fat?

Got it
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:24 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:

Got it
GTFO with that shit. I know I’m fat. You can’t shame me. I’m
Losing the fat for me not because people shame fat people. Are you new here? I’ve met hundreds of people from here in person, posted pics of myself for years. You think they didn’t realize I was fat? I don’t look in a mirror, ever? Your going to have to try that lame ass shit on someone else. I ain’t no victim dumbshit.

And BTW, I thought the Planet banned using real names of Chiefs players? Why did you get to keep your name?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 05-04-2019
She doesn't even know sports that well. Who covers sports for a living and hasn't heard this term? Complete joke.

Scout Trey Koziol has described Darwin Thompson as “rocked up” a couple times with his 5-8, 200-pound muscular frame.

That’s my new favorite physical description of a player.

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 27, 2019

Dare me to reply to this CP. DARE ME.

Andy Reid on third-round pick Khalen Saunders

"Saunders, I like, not just because he can do a backflip at 320 pounds."

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) May 4, 2019

herp de derp

I wish GoT was like the bachelor where it uses a graphic to remind you a person’s name and what they do whenever you haven’t heard from them in a while.

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 28, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:37 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dumbass doesn’t even know the difference between here and hear...

SHE'S FUCKING DUMB.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:42 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
She doesn't even know sports that well. Who covers sports for a living and hasn't heard this term? Complete joke.

Dare me to reply to this CP. DARE ME.

herp de derp

Do it.

Ask her if she can do a backflip at 320lbs, as well?

That will make her feel terrible, because she obviously left 320lbs behind quite a few portions of leftover spaghetti ago.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:43 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:

Got it
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:54 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Do it.

That will make her feel terrible, because she obviously left 320lbs behind quite a few portions of leftover spaghetti ago.

Holy fuck. Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:57 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Do it.

I shouldn't laugh at that, and officially I'm offended. But if I wasn't so politically correct I'd say that this is hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 93
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up