ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 03-03-2015
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...age-penis-size

This study seems to contradict the fact that every male on Chiefs Planet is packing serious length and girth. Poll is private.

Cliff notes:
The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length.

Only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a study which may lay to rest some of the lingering fallacies about penis size and alleviate the woes shared by many men worldwide. According to new research, the average erect penis length is just over 13 centimeters, or around 5 inches. Furthermore, there’s no strong association between foot size and penis length, so women can stop judging men by the size of their shoes. You can read the entire study in BJU International.

Although many compare themselves to the “average” penis size, what this figure actually is has been surprisingly difficult to determine. As pointed out by Science, that’s mainly because most studies have relied on self-reporting, which isn’t very accurate. To get around this problem and obtain a more reliable data set, a team of U.K. researchers decided to compile measurements taken by health professionals who followed a standardized measuring procedure. They included both girth (the circumference at the base or the middle) and length (pubic bone to the tip of the glans) measurements from 20 different studies, which totaled 15,521 men from various countries across the world. And the results will be music to the ears of many.

The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).

When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldn’t find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions can’t be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians.
So what’s the take home message? Men, don’t be so hard on yourself as what you see on the TV or in magazines is not an accurate representation of the average penis. But if you’re concerned, make sure you’re measuring correctly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Size matter?
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...really-matter0

Humans are, in general, very conscious of their appearance. If we’re not sucking in our bellies for photographs we’re fixing our hair or hitting the gym for that extra round butt. Guys are also faced with the age old question: does size really matter?

You’ll be pleased to know that humans have the biggest penis of any primate both in terms of absolute size and relative proportion. High five.

But do men need bigger penises? What do women say? Does your package make you more or less attractive, or affect partner satisfaction? Check out this 3 minute video from AsapSCIENCE for some interesting facts and studies on the topic:

[Reply]
Hootie 04:36 PM 03-05-2015
we tried running a zone defense with booger eater ... and he kept fucking it up ... and his zone would score and he'd be like, "that wasn't my man! that wasn't my man!" and one of our teammates finally said, "hey, moron, it's a fucking zone, you don't have a fucking man."

oh booger eater ... even you aren't as pathetic as the dude posting boner pics on a public domain on a football message board
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:36 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I've been proud of the chlamydia diagnosis every time (3) it has happened.
What does it feel like? How do you get rid of it?
[Reply]
KC native 04:38 PM 03-05-2015
I've been proud of the chlamydia diagnosis every time (3) it has happened. I wouldn't trade those experiences for a thing. A Z pack and a badge of honor.

...but this isn't about me, my degenerate life style, or my occupation...

this is about a guy who has grown such an inferiority complex over the years he's posting his erection for all to see on CHIEFSPLANET.COM

I mean...

lol
:-)

proud of getting the clap multiple times.

Way to aim high there buddy.

It's amazing how pissed you are because someone called your bluff and was "edgier" than you.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:38 PM 03-05-2015
Native is gay?
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:38 PM 03-05-2015
Well,

Fortunately my friends and I have ... you know ... common sense. So we don't say things like, "oh man my penis is huge! too big for most girls!" Or things like, "hey bro! I got an 8" dick. No big deal!"

...because who says shit like that?

How do I put this ...

if you say things like that, you're just a huge ****ing pillowbitergot (with probably a pretty low IQ)
Whatever. :-) Guys in a male-driven culture, such as a locker-room or in the military or whatever, will always make stupid comments and jokes to this effect. And there is always one guy who takes it too far for comic effect. Native is that guy in this thread. But you clearly have never been privy to such a culture, so you do not understand the dynamic here.
Rather than laughing about it and giving native shit like every other person in the thread, you chose to make it about you. You have some serious issues you need to get ironed out by a professional.

Final point: despite native's dick pic, Hootie is still the king of oversharing on Chiefsplanet. Frankly, I don't know why we let a confessed rapist back on the BB.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:38 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Might burn when you pee, your pee hole might itch, your dick might leak some shit that looks like cocoa butter.. Or you might not feel a thing..

Just takes some antibiotics and you're good to go in about a week.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:38 PM 03-05-2015
I'm trying to figure out if I'd rather be known as the site rapist or the guy who posted pictures of his boner online to a bunch of dudes he didn't know on a Chiefs themed message board ...

I've thought about it for fifteen minutes.

I could think of zero scenarios where I'd rather be the boner guy.
[Reply]
KC native 04:40 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Native is gay?

Suzieray pines for me.

Sorry to let you down buddy. I'm not gay.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:41 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
never had sympotoms, I gave it to my ex a long time ago and that's how I was diagnosed ... and we reinfected each other twice being morons

1 pill - 2 weeks no sex - gone
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:41 PM 03-05-2015
I'm trying to figure out if I'd rather be known as the site rapist or the guy who posted pictures of his boner online to a bunch of dudes he didn't know on a Chiefs themed message board ...

I've thought about it for fifteen minutes.

I could think of zero scenarios where I'd rather be the boner guy.
That should illustrate just how deep your megalomania truly is.
[Reply]
Pennywise 04:41 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Native is gay?
Like a fat bitch.
[Reply]
KC native 04:41 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Whatever. :-) Guys in a male-driven culture, such as a locker-room or in the military or whatever, will always make stupid comments and jokes to this effect. And there is always one guy who takes it too far for comic effect. Native is that guy in this thread. But you clearly have never been privy to such a culture, so you do not understand the dynamic here.
Rather than laughing about it and giving native shit like every other person in the thread, you chose to make it about you. You have some serious issues you need to get ironed out by a professional.

Final point: despite native's dick pic, Hootie is still the king of oversharing on Chiefsplanet. Frankly, I don't know why we let a confessed rapist back on the BB.

I will say I wanted hootie back for melt downs just like this. He's good for that.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:41 PM 03-05-2015
This thread went from Hall of Classics, to fucked up, back to the Hall and now back to fucked up again all in the span of 12 hours.

Holy shit.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:42 PM 03-05-2015
confessed rapist?! Haha. Man nightfyre, I really get to you, eh?!

WELL THE GOOD THING IS

At least we know KC Native isn't a rapist. He is far too big for rape.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:42 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:

Suzieray pines for me.

Sorry to let you down buddy. I'm not gay.
says the guy who comments what other guys wear, and tries to send a pic of his junk in a pm to another guy.

Tramp stamp makes more sense now,
[Reply]
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up