ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 03-03-2015
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...age-penis-size

This study seems to contradict the fact that every male on Chiefs Planet is packing serious length and girth. Poll is private.

Cliff notes:
The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length.

Only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a study which may lay to rest some of the lingering fallacies about penis size and alleviate the woes shared by many men worldwide. According to new research, the average erect penis length is just over 13 centimeters, or around 5 inches. Furthermore, there’s no strong association between foot size and penis length, so women can stop judging men by the size of their shoes. You can read the entire study in BJU International.

Although many compare themselves to the “average” penis size, what this figure actually is has been surprisingly difficult to determine. As pointed out by Science, that’s mainly because most studies have relied on self-reporting, which isn’t very accurate. To get around this problem and obtain a more reliable data set, a team of U.K. researchers decided to compile measurements taken by health professionals who followed a standardized measuring procedure. They included both girth (the circumference at the base or the middle) and length (pubic bone to the tip of the glans) measurements from 20 different studies, which totaled 15,521 men from various countries across the world. And the results will be music to the ears of many.

The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).

When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldn’t find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions can’t be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians.
So what’s the take home message? Men, don’t be so hard on yourself as what you see on the TV or in magazines is not an accurate representation of the average penis. But if you’re concerned, make sure you’re measuring correctly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Size matter?
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...really-matter0

Humans are, in general, very conscious of their appearance. If we’re not sucking in our bellies for photographs we’re fixing our hair or hitting the gym for that extra round butt. Guys are also faced with the age old question: does size really matter?

You’ll be pleased to know that humans have the biggest penis of any primate both in terms of absolute size and relative proportion. High five.

But do men need bigger penises? What do women say? Does your package make you more or less attractive, or affect partner satisfaction? Check out this 3 minute video from AsapSCIENCE for some interesting facts and studies on the topic:

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:37 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
I might be impressed if I had any idea how long a stick of Old Spice is.
Anywhere from 4in to 6in "tall"
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:39 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Anywhere from 4in to 6in "tall"
:-) That doesn't really help much. How fucking hard can it be to find a goddamn ruler?
[Reply]
SPchief 02:39 PM 03-05-2015
Anyone else find it kind of odd that he kept it hard knowing he was posting it for a bunch dudes to see?
[Reply]
Hootie 02:40 PM 03-05-2015
Did he really post real pictures of his penis?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:40 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
I might be impressed if I had any idea how long a stick of Old Spice is.
I'm more disturbed by the fact that he had to make the effort to get his dick hard so he could take the pic in order to prove he was right. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that...........
[Reply]
Hootie 02:42 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm more disturbed by the fact that he had to make the effort to get his dick hard so he could take the pic in order to prove he was right. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that...........
So he really did!?! Omg lmao

That's so funny.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:43 PM 03-05-2015
I would like to nominate Native's penis for Noob of the Year.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:43 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I would like to nominate Native's penis for Nub of the Year.
FYP
[Reply]
Hootie 02:43 PM 03-05-2015
There are like two active female posters on this website and KC Native just posted pictures of his erection on a message board to prove a point to random dudes making fun of him.

I love it
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:44 PM 03-05-2015
I would like to nominate Native's penis for Noob of the Year.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 02:44 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
There are like two active female posters on this website and KC Native just posted pictures of his erection on a message board to prove a point to random dudes making fun of him.

I love it
He wrote a note to you too.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:45 PM 03-05-2015
So he really did!?! Omg lmao

That's so funny.
The most masterful usage of internet bullying I have seen in some time.

[Reply]
Hootie 02:47 PM 03-05-2015
He's the same guy who argued with me that Hog Farmer doesn't troll ...

Like they say in the movie Rounders...if you can't spot the sucker when you're at a poker table in the first 30 minutes ... You are the sucker.
[Reply]
Hootie 02:49 PM 03-05-2015
He wrote a note to you too.
Hilarious. I don't even know how to take it!!!

I can't look at it now but I'm hoping someone turns it into a Fisty McTat stat!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:49 PM 03-05-2015
He's the same guy who argued with me that Hog Farmer doesn't troll ...

Like they say in the movie Rounders...if you can't spot the sucker when you're at a poker table in the first 30 minutes ... You are the sucker.
Wait? Who is the 'sucker' WRT Native's post?
[Reply]
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up