ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 210
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 04:49 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I've a feeling that you're wrong.

Teams should be angling all their punts but they don't. When an angled punt goes wrong it goes REALLY wrong so teams don't.

Teams are afraid to try to control their punts much. Some teams will if they trust their punters but most of the time they just have their punters hit it as far as they can while still maintaining their hang time.
It would seem an nfl punter could kick away from good returners but they don't all the time like you said. Id tell my punter if he gets a return you're cut.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:56 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
I want hill to replace macklin and draft a wr.
I think I learned my lesson engaging in debates with you. First off, Maclin is still a #1 receiver as he showed us Sunday. Second, we're essentially committed to him thru 2018 unless we trade him.

No way you break up a cast of Maclin, tyreek, Kelce, and Conley.

Draft wise...our needs at RB are far more important right now
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:57 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I've a feeling that you're wrong.

Teams should be angling all their punts but they don't. When an angled punt goes wrong it goes REALLY wrong so teams don't.

Teams are afraid to try to control their punts much. Some teams will if they trust their punters but most of the time they just have their punters hit it as far as they can while still maintaining their hang time.
Yep. Which is why Titans went with the tactic of hitting higher punts, sacrificing 10-15 yards but still essentially a non-returnable ball.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:59 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Chris Sembower's latest painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The KC Flash, if you blink you might miss him.

No joke ,Hill is as dangerous as Barry Sanders when he's running with the ball.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:09 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The KC Flash, if you blink you might miss him.

No joke ,Hill is as dangerous as Barry Sanders when he's running with the ball.

A couple of runs I saw he looked like Gale Sayers too.

A combination of Sanders/Sayers...wow.

[Reply]
thabear04 07:27 PM 12-20-2016
Nice to see him make the pro bowl.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:37 PM 12-20-2016
:-) @ Clay.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:37 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He has zero football credibility
[Reply]
Dante84 11:01 PM 12-20-2016
This is the exact reason I do what I do on draft day, and have done the last couple years.

One of my favorite parts of the season is seeing who we snag, launching a thread that very second, and watching the hot takes pour in.

We went from some 5th round schmuck that people didn't like, to "he's fast but raw," to "well he flashed at camp," to "where is this guy," to "Oh Fuck, who is that guy," to "EAT A DICK BRONCOS," to the Pro Bowl in a matter of months.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:03 PM 12-20-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He's always entertaining and never disappoints... His gif'd ups are awesomeness
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:02 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Dante84:
This is the exact reason I do what I do on draft day, and have done the last couple years.

One of my favorite parts of the season is seeing who we snag, launching a thread that very second, and watching the hot takes pour in.

We went from some 5th round schmuck that people didn't like, to "he's fast but raw," to "well he flashed at camp," to "where is this guy," to "Oh ****, who is that guy," to "EAT A DICK BRONCOS," to the Pro Bowl in a matter of months.
John Dorsey baby !!!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:03 AM 12-21-2016
How many teams now are wishing they took the chance ??:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:31 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
How many teams now are wishing they took the chance ??:-)
He gets to abuse teams in the probowl.

Who was the CB, I think, that kc took also in this years draft. He had a red flag and was cut as the season started.

Glad reek got a second chance to not beat women. Hope he can not abuse women the rest of his career.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:53 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Who was the CB, I think, that kc took also in this years draft. He had a red flag and was cut as the season started.

Glad reek got a second chance to not beat women. Hope he can not abuse women the rest of his career.

You're salty AF and come off as a little bitch, TBH.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:42 AM 12-21-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Did he beat your mom after finishing on her face?

[Reply]
Page 46 of 210
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up