ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 77
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:50 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Is Jordan Addison a Chief?

No?

Then I don't give a flying **** what Jordan Addison did last summer. What Jordan Addison did last summer has **** all to do with what Rashee Rice did last week.
Jordan Addison is the baseline comparison for how the NFL SHOULD (if they are being fair) punish Rashee.

A Reckless Driving offense with no DUI/DWI involved… Addison was suspended zero games.

Add a few minor additional mitigating factors to Rashee’s situation… should be no more than a 1-2 game suspension at most.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:52 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Jordan Addison is the baseline comparison for how the NFL SHOULD (if they are being fair) punish Rashee.

A Reckless Driving offense with no DUI/DWI involved… Addison was suspended zero games.

Add a few minor additional mitigating factors to Rashee’s situation… should be no more than a 1-2 game suspension at most.
That has fuck all to do with what -KING- posted.

We get it... you think he should receive at most a slap on the wrist and everyone else is a retard for thinking otherwise.

We get it. Believe me... you have made your position on all this crystal fucking clear.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:57 AM 04-12-2024
That has **** all to do with what -KING- posted.

We get it... you think he should receive at most a slap on the wrist and everyone else is a reerun for thinking otherwise.

We get it. Believe me... you have made your position on all this crystal ****ing clear.
And you’ve made your Reeruned position as visible as Brooke Pryor’s metric ton ass that you are obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment.

You’ve been spending too much time with your head up your goats’ asses.
[Reply]
Otter 10:58 AM 04-12-2024
Jordan Addison was caught driving 140 MPH last summer.

What the fuck does this have to do with Jordan Addison? You sound like a child.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:01 AM 04-12-2024
Lance the Spoken is a dipshit
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:01 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
What the **** does this have to do with Jordan Addison? You sound like a child.
Seriously? :-)

Both were driving related offenses that did not involve the red flag crimes such as domestic violence and DUI/DWI that the NFL prioritizes in terms of the severity of handing down a punishment.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:02 AM 04-12-2024
And you’ve made your Reeruned position as visible as Brooke Pryor’s metric ton ass that you are obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment.
I am? News to me! I thought I just wanted the dude to be treated like any other person that did what he did. I didn't realize I had called for prison time or anything of that nature.

Would you be so kind as to quote me about my obsession on Rice getting the "absurdly maximum punishment"?

Originally Posted by :
You’ve been spending too much time with your head up your goats’ asses.
LOL... your insults are middle school quality dumbshittery.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:05 AM 04-12-2024

Both were driving related offenses that did not involve the red flag crimes such as domestic violence and DUI/DWI that the NFL prioritizes in terms of the severity of handing down a punishment.
Addison cause an accident where people were injured? Did he also walk away from the crash and leave the scene of the crime?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:07 AM 04-12-2024
I am? News to me! I thought I just wanted the dude to be treated like any other person that did what he did.
If that’s the case then you do realize that the NFL has never previously suspended a player for an off the field incident that didn’t involve domestic violence, drugs/alcohol, guns or murder… right?

Since Rashee’s case does not involve any of those… he should be treated like every other player and receive no suspension… yes?

Be consistent, dumbshit.
[Reply]
Otter 11:08 AM 04-12-2024

But he did it too!

I can accept this logic from an 8 year old. I like to believe you're older.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:09 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Addison cause an accident where people were injured? Did he also walk away from the crash and leave the scene of the crime?
Since you still can’t read…

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 AM 04-12-2024
Whether you think they're minor or not....the NFL might see them as major.

Say Henry Ruggs caused that accident but the woman and her dog lived. Would he have only gotten 1-2 games?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:13 AM 04-12-2024
Thank you Jackie Chiles for your brilliant legal analysis.

You might want to look up the definitions of "mitigating" and "aggravating" before you use them in the future.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:14 AM 04-12-2024
If that’s the case then you do realize that the NFL has never previously suspended a player for an off the field incident that didn’t involve domestic violence, drugs/alcohol, guns or murder… right?
I didn't catch that the other 283 times you have posted this. Completely new information to everyone here.

Originally Posted by :
Since Rashee’s case does not involve any of those… he should be treated like every other player and receive no suspension… yes?

Be consistent, dumbshit.
So that is a no... you can't quote me? That means that you acknowledge that your entire reply about me being "obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment" was a bullshit statement by a bullshit artist, right?

Instead of saying, aw fuck... my bad. You are instead gonna double down and still make it about me *shakes magic 8 ball* needing to "be consistent".

What, EXACTTLY, do I need to be consistent about? That Jordan needed to be treated like anyone else in that situation?

Well, consistency achieved.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:14 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Whether you think they're minor or not....the NFL might see them as major.

Say Henry Ruggs caused that accident but the woman and her dog lived. Would he have only gotten 1-2 games?
That would be an unprecedented decision in the 105 year history of the NFL if they made such a determination.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 77
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up