ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 300
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
wutamess 09:34 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Spoiler!
If that's the case, why didn't she just take the knife to try and kill Negan instead of leaving it in the zombie's head? Shit's starting to get ridiculous.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:19 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by wutamess:
If that's the case, why didn't she just take the knife to try and kill Negan instead of leaving it in the zombie's head? Shit's starting to get ridiculous.

Because he would have been expecting it then. Now she doesn't have a weapon. If she gets one on the sly, she has the element of surprise.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:57 AM 03-29-2017
Yep. you can pretty much guarantee the last episode is going to end with the first shot fired in the war against the saviors. If that, and pretty much not much else.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:02 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Yep. you can pretty much guarantee the last episode is going to end with the first shot fired in the war against the saviors. If that, and pretty much not much else.
And it's an extended episode.....so that means we'll have to wade through a little bit more BS to see the shot fired.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:11 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
And it's an extended episode.....so that means we'll have to wade through a little bit more BS to see the shot fired.
And more commercials....don't forget about the extra number of commercial breaks that extended episodes bring.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:23 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
And more commercials....don't forget about the extra number of commercial breaks that extended episodes bring.
"We're adding 30 minutes of commercials to the next episode!!"
[Reply]
eDave 01:27 PM 03-29-2017
To start and end the war in one episode will not fly with this viewer.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:42 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
To start and end the war in one episode will not fly with this viewer.
No way, it'll be a cliff hanger. The war will start, but we'll have to wait to next season to see one more really good episode and then wade through a bunch of poop until the mid season cliff hanger, followed by months of speculation culminating in the mid-season premier awesome episode, followed by weeks of poop with sporadic interesting stuff, only too be left with the season finale cliffhanger...
...I've seen this story before, and yet I keep watching...Imasucka! 4 episodes a year of awesome and the rest is filler...
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 01:52 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
No way, it'll be a cliff hanger. The war will start, but we'll have to wait to next season to see one more really good episode and then wade through a bunch of poop until the mid season cliff hanger, followed by months of speculation culminating in the mid-season premier awesome episode, followed by weeks of poop with sporadic interesting stuff, only too be left with the season finale cliffhanger...
...I've seen this story before, and yet I keep watching...Imasucka! 4 episodes a year of awesome and the rest is filler...

This is how I'm starting to feel. I've followed the comics since they came out and I was as excited as anyone when I heard that they would make it into a show. This season has almost gotten me to the point where I'm ready to stop watching. I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead already.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:15 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead already.
I watched the first season. Only episode I liked was the finale. Never went back.
[Reply]
notorious 05:21 PM 03-29-2017
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
This is how I'm starting to feel. I've followed the comics since they came out and I was as excited as anyone when I heard that they would make it into a show. This season has almost gotten me to the point where I'm ready to stop watching. I gave up on Fear the Walking Dead already.
Now that show is a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 12:40 PM 03-30-2017
I've gotten extremely spoiled with shows like the Expanse and Game of Thrones, where every episodes is fantastic.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:26 PM 03-30-2017
TWD used to be the best show on TV, one of the few I would watch regularly.
Now instead of looking forward to it I fast forward through it.

I feel sorry for Chris whats--his-name that hosts Talking Dead. Trying to fake up some excitement over these DOA episodes has to be wearing on a person.

Legion blows TWD away.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:20 PM 04-02-2017
every single one of you mo fo's who said that this season finale was gonna blow?

you can all go suck robert kirkmans ass!!!!

woot woot!! 10 minutes left, also!!!
[Reply]
petegz28 08:25 PM 04-02-2017
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
every single one of you mo fo's who said that this season finale was gonna blow?

you can all go suck robert kirkmans ass!!!!

woot woot!! 10 minutes left, also!!!
It was okay. All the shit with Sasha and the crap at the end was dumb.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 300
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Up