ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 295
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:58 AM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He doesn't blowout his shoes like McCuster which makes Clyde an inferior RB./sarcasm
Oh god. I remember sports radio talking about that for like an hour one day back then.
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:19 AM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Rice was a 4,4 guy, MJD a 4,3, that is a lot different than a 4,6.

I simply prefer Taylor over CEH, is that ok? This...STOP THAT, YOU GO WITH CEH GOT IT......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go with a two time Doak Walker winner, and the fastest RB in the draft, yep.....no problem,
Then go with him to a Colts message board and GTFOH
[Reply]
BossChief 02:55 PM 04-25-2020
I just watched Andy’s interview after the first round and he says CEH is better than Brian Westbrook which he says is a future hall of famer.

So Andy is saying they see CEH as a future hall of fame quality player.

That may be the biggest praise (next to his comments on Mahomes) that I’ve ever heard from him.

This kid is going to be very special.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:09 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Then go with him to a Colts message board and GTFOH
So it's....

Look everyone must agree with every pick we make. Anyone not YIPPPEEEEE is in trouble.

So nobody is allowed any other opinions, right?

You do know TONS of fans were talking about Taylor going to the Chiefs, right?
[Reply]
Coach 03:13 PM 04-25-2020

I simply prefer Taylor over CEH, is that ok? This...STOP THAT, YOU GO WITH CEH GOT IT......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go with a two time Doak Walker winner, and the fastest RB in the draft, yep.....no problem,
You're not wrong, he is .2 second slower than Rice and MJD. But he does have the body build of Rice and MJD. The difference is that his burst is better than Rice and MJD.

Taylor is a good player, but he has a lot of miles on his legs. He has tallied 299, 307, and 320 touches, for a total of 926 carries in three years. That is a lot of wear and tear.

I'll take the guy who has less wear and tear and his game is tailor-made for what the NFL is now, especially the Chiefs, over a guy who has a lot of wear and tear and is not much of a threat in the passing game.
[Reply]
Coach 03:23 PM 04-25-2020
Here's another thing y'all have to take into consideration. Whenever you get single coverage with linebackers on that backside, where the Chiefs do a lot of 3 x 1 (3 receivers on one side of the line), it gives them some nice matchups potentially.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:24 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
You're not wrong, he is .2 second slower than Rice and MJD. But he does have the body build of Rice and MJD. The difference is that his burst is better than Rice and MJD.

Taylor is a good player, but he has a lot of miles on his legs. He has tallied 299, 307, and 320 touches, for a total of 926 carries in three years. That is a lot of wear and tear.

I'll take the guy who has less wear and tear and his game is tailor-made for what the NFL is now, especially the Chiefs, over a guy who has a lot of wear and tear and is not much of a threat in the passing game.
i played 4 years of HS football, played both ways and at that age it didn't make a dent. After the game on Friday night, off to the dance. These are young guys, hell Taylor ran track also. Who is worn down at....22? No thoughts of...too worn down for track....after football season. How many two/three sports athletes out there.....worn down....nay!

There is no doubt CEH is a serious talent, I simply prefer the more productive, bigger, faster, two time Doak Walker winner. Just like Mel Kiper and a whole gang of others.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:59 PM 04-25-2020

Serious question: Is the Doak Walker Award given for fumbling? Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:02 PM 04-25-2020
We really are going to have to deal with this stupid bitch spamming the CEH thread about Taylor, aren't we?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:07 PM 04-25-2020
So it's....

Look everyone must agree with every pick we make. Anyone not YIPPPEEEEE is in trouble.

So nobody is allowed any other opinions, right?

You do know TONS of fans were talking about Taylor going to the Chiefs, right?
Poop
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:14 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We really are going to have to deal with this stupid bitch spamming the CEH thread about Taylor, aren't we?
Google ...Jonathan Taylor to the Chiefs ya dumb ****, what do you find there stupid? i am just one of many who thought Taylor would be the pick if they went the RB route.

Just go with CEH YIPPPEEEEE....or else, haha!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:15 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Serious question: Is the Doak Walker Award given for fumbling? Asking for a friend.
The award is presented to the best RB in college football, Taylor has won it the last two seasons.
[Reply]
Redbled 04:18 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Finally had to add him as only my 2nd ignore. Poor sap just can’t stop.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:21 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Finally had to add him as only my 2nd ignore. Poor sap just can’t stop.
The mods letting that sperg out of the Romper Room is their equivalent of Veach drafting Speaks. Usually aces work being done but holy fucking shit balls what a horrible decision.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:21 PM 04-25-2020
I thought that CEH ran hurt at the combine. So that 4.6 second 40 time isn't really what he normally runs?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 295
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up