ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Former Chiefs player Junior Siavii in trouble.
srvy 04:05 PM 08-26-2019
Think spit hood!

Yeah thats Junior Siavii.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/08/26/former...wful-drug-use/

A former player for the Kansas City Chiefs who was tasered twice for resisting arrest with officers, has been charged in federal court for illegally possessing firearms.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, 40-year-old Saousoalii P. Siavii, Jr., of Independence, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court in with three counts of being an unlawful drug user in possession of firearms.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:01 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
so did he get addicted to pain killers or something? how does he go from NFL to petty theft?

honestly don't know. hadn't heard that name in years.
I don't really know this, but I have a feeling that instead of going downhill he may have just gone full circle.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:46 PM 07-31-2020
Now Junior, BEHAVE YOURSELF!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:22 PM 07-31-2020
He was beast in ESPN 2K5 the one with TO on cover. First person playing as inside the players helmet Jr Siavii kicked ass. Busting through that interior line and making sacks.

Best football game ever.

Fuck you Madden no FUCK YOU
[Reply]
neech 04:26 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It looks like Siavii had gross career earnings of about $5.2 million. It would be interesting to see a pie chart of where that money went.
I've read several books about actors and sports figures making good money, much more then Slavil and going broke or close enough to it with bad marriages, bad investments, financial people taking advantage of them you name it.

Most of it is poor decisions on their part with who you choose to be around in life. And then if you get caught up in the drug scene then that just throws a whole new set of problems for you.
[Reply]
threebag 11:15 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Strong likehood of doing meth or some type of a drug that is very addicting. That's my assumption.
So he’s been hanging out in Independence?
[Reply]
neech 10:58 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Strong likehood of doing meth or some type of a drug that is very addicting. That's my assumption.
X-Factor was his dealer.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:10 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Now Junior, BEHAVE YOURSELF!!
"A bad little kid moved into my neighborhood..."

https://youtu.be/u8hOfWs2Xmw

Originally Posted by neech:
X-Factor was his dealer.
:-)
:-)
[Reply]