ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 183
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:49 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Huh? Pats and Eagles.
Hoyer and the Texans.
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 12:49 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That's what we've been getting with Smith. I've NEVER been confident in any Chiefs playoff game of the Smith/Reid era. Not even last year. I've predicted Chiefs losses in every single playoff game except for Houston not because of superstition, but because I look at the opposing team and then I look at our QB. And I think, "Our QB is a dick-sucking coward. Their QB is not. We're going to lose."

That's no way to live as a fan.
Outside of the colts, which was not on Smith, we have only ever played NE or the Steelers in the playoffs and lost. So, yeah.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:51 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
How about both?
Nah. Not even close. More like a sadist.

...go to a Chiefs game, stand up and express pessimistic and negative views throughout the whole game. Sounds like ssooooooo much fun. The fans will love you...:-)

Don't be that guy.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:52 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Hoyer and the Texans.
My bad, I thought you were talking about this season.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:52 PM 12-31-2017
Let's get it up for Mahomes!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:52 PM 12-31-2017
Sonic is going discontinue their garlic parmesan wings. Fucking Bastards :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:55 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
That's not a fan, that's a naysayer.
Because I'm realistic about what Alex can only ever do in the playoffs?

Sorry, dude. I don't get my rocks off anymore by beating the Bengals at home where we only put up a field goal in the entire second half, we score a special teams TD, and our defense hangs on to win by a score of 24-20.

Those are the games where Alex plays it safe. Playing safe in the playoffs makes you lose.

It's a shitty fucking attitude to have as a QB, and pretty awful to watch as a fan. It's the kind of attitude that says, "I did what I had to do to win the game, and we did. On to next week! Woo hoo!"

And that's bullshit. That's how you lose to Pittsburgh without allowing the Steelers a single TD.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:59 PM 12-31-2017
Is Kareem playing? Gurley is sitting and Hunt only needs 15 yards to take the rushing title this year.
[Reply]
TLO 01:00 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Is Kareem playing? Gurley is sitting and Hunt only needs 15 yards to take the rushing title this year.
I'm wondering this too. I want to see most of the starters playing with Mahomes.
[Reply]
bigjosh 01:00 PM 12-31-2017
I think he might have to take a few carries. They have already ruled out west and Akeem i think...
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:02 PM 12-31-2017
Well West is out unless they signed CJ Spiller (again) Who else they got to run the rock?
[Reply]
TLO 01:02 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Well West is out unless they signed CJ Spiller (again) Who else they got to run the rock?
Akeem Hunt come on down!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:02 PM 12-31-2017
I now will know what it feels like to play in a super bowl.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:02 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Because I'm realistic about what Alex can only ever do in the playoffs?
No, because you're a naysayer.

Besides, other parts of the team are never fully responsible are they? QB's have lost every single playoff game all by themselves. Four TD lead lost? QB's fault. RB fumbles, or gets hurt? QB's fault.

By your logic, because Aaron Rodgers and Russel Wilson are so brave, they should be winning EVERY YEAR.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:04 PM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, the things being said about Smith today were the same things being said 4 years ago... everyone figured he could win in the regular season, but didn't have much faith in the playoffs.

That argument, of course, has been bastardized by the extremes on both ends, trolls, hyperbole, and overall people who are terrible at debate.
Out of 4 playoff games, there is only one you can really criticize his performance. Had they not called holding on the conversion there wouldn't be any criticism
[Reply]
Page 13 of 183
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up