ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 185
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
scho63 07:13 AM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
There's a mango flavored monster that has a Dia de los Muertos theme on the can. That stuff is a tremendous mixer. Still sweet but has some other juices in there too.
I can't drink energy drinks-I have bad reactions to caffeine. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:17 AM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
New Amsterdam is the most underrated vodka out there.

I used to be snobby about vodka. Wouldn't go lower than Absolut and preferred Kettle One, Belvedere or Tito's.

A friend finally convinced me to try New Amsterdam about 6 months ago and I wish I had done it way sooner. Could have saved a lot of money. IMO it's actually better than the high end brands. Every time I splurge now and buy the expensive stuff it's never even as good as New Amsterdam.

Haven't seen this Pink Whitney around here, will have to keep an eye out!
It shows up in fits and spurts and sells like crazy. Who knew there were so many pink lemonade fans?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:09 AM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I can't drink energy drinks-I have bad reactions to caffeine. :-)

Ah yeah this ain't for you then. You might look at the sparkling ice line of drinks. They have a bunch of flavors and they're typically not overpowering and zero calories. Every one I've had tastes pretty good.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:56 AM 07-24-2020
In January I pretty-much gave up anything with bubbles in it and have zero regrets... ZERO... It doesn't me I don't partake of adult beverages, I just do my level best to serve myself/order ones that have no bubbles. It has been awesome..
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:08 AM 07-24-2020
It's way too early to be drinking you assholes
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:08 AM 07-24-2020
Handle bottle to handle bottle I think I prefer Pinnacle to almost everything but the good Costco Vodka

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You are correct. But I'd recommend you try both blends that Costco sells too.

[Reply]
Pablo 10:12 AM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Handle bottle to handle bottle I think I prefer Pinnacle to almost everything but the good Costco Vodka
I buy pinnacle if I'm not going to Costco. Like 16/handle.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:19 PM 07-24-2020
A kinda dirty vodka martini, a double, made with the Costco vodka and 5 (YES FIVE!!!) Costco garlic/jalapeno olives. I make mine my way (fuck what other people think), I put it in a stemless wine glass, and the double-shot (more like a shot-and-a-half) is topped off with ice and water.

It[s going down very well...
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:23 PM 07-24-2020
You are correct. But I'd recommend you try both blends that Costco sells too.
Ahh yes, I don’t have a membership there because the closest one is about 30 minutes away, but my sister picked me up a bottle of the Kirkland’s blend and it was damn good. I’ve heard they are just buying from Grey Goose and bottling it under their brand and I believe it. It was damn smooth.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:25 PM 07-24-2020
Makers 46
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:30 PM 07-24-2020
Ahh yes, I don’t have a membership there because the closest one is about 30 minutes away, but my sister picked me up a bottle of the Kirkland’s blend and it was damn good. I’ve heard they are just buying from Grey Goose and bottling it under their brand and I believe it. It was damn smooth.
I heard the same thing. We did a side-by-side taste test, and if it's not GG, it's darn close. Close enough to relaly appreciate the Costco price.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:34 PM 07-24-2020
Going with some Boru Irish vodka tonight on the recommendation of a colleague.

Only Irish vodka sold in the US. 5 times distilled from Irish grains and spring water. Let me tell you, this is downright lovely. Dirt cheap, $12.99 for a 750 ML bottle. Ridiculously smooth. Going about 60/40 with club soda and it’s going down like water. Don’t buy expensive vodka anymore, it’s not worth it. Boru and New Amsterdam have you covered.

Club soda, ice and a lime wedge. A nice little platter of Italian meat and some good cheese from our local shop. Dog and cat lying in between me and the wife on the balcony. Kids out cold in their rooms. Looking up at the stars after a 55 hour week making bucks.

America still rocks.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:17 PM 07-24-2020
add some "devils spit" brine

A kinda dirty vodka martini, a double, made with the Costco vodka and 5 (YES FIVE!!!) Costco garlic/jalapeno olives. I make mine my way (**** what other people think), I put it in a stemless wine glass, and the double-shot (more like a shot-and-a-half) is topped off with ice and water.

It[s going down very well...

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:19 PM 07-24-2020
Lies, It's all lies

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:20 PM 07-24-2020
after that repair, I'd do Booker's

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Makers 46

[Reply]
Page 114 of 185
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Up