ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 205
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
DaKCMan AP 10:46 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
i lost a lot of respect for d wade last night...
No one cares about your respect, or lack thereof, for Wade.

From the Woj article you linked to:

Originally Posted by :
Wade walked away with the clearest of minds: 24 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and the blood of Kobe. “Kobe fouled me two times in a row,” Wade would say later, and that was his way of saying, ‘Hell yes, I fouled him hard.’ “I obviously didn’t want to draw no blood, but… “

It wasn’t that obvious, but that’s why Wade has the complete respect of his peers. Mess with him, and he’ll hurt you.

L.A. Chieffan 10:51 AM 02-27-2012
yea all fucking class, when most players are bullfighters on defense all night kobe burns him on a spin move and he gives him a broken nose and a concussion. IN AN EXHIBITON GAME.
L.A. Chieffan 10:52 AM 02-27-2012
asked about kobes breaking mjs record he says, "With KD in the league, I don't know how long its going to last."

really? gfy.
DaKCMan AP 10:55 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
yea all fucking class, when most players are bullfighters on defense all night kobe burns him on a spin move and he gives him a broken nose and a concussion. IN AN EXHIBITON GAME.

You need a tissue? How about two - one for you and the other for kobe's busted face?

:-)
L.A. Chieffan 10:55 AM 02-27-2012
kobes has always owned wade one on one and wade has always been a jealous bitch. i never really cared one way or another until he decided to get all violent
L.A. Chieffan 10:56 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
You need a tissue? How about two - one for you and the other for kobe's busted face?

:-)
been to a heat game this year? i know its easy to get a ticket since you never sell out. bitchass fans
Hammock Parties 10:56 AM 02-27-2012
Wade is a piece of shit thug and always has been.
DaKCMan AP 11:04 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
kobes has always owned wade one on one and wade has always been a jealous bitch. i never really cared one way or another until he decided to get all violent
:-)

Fiction.

Now, for facts:

Player G W L GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
Dwyane Wade 15 8 7 15 38.5 8.6 19.9 .431 0.5 1.8 .296 7.8 9.9 .791 1.3 3.2 4.5 7.0 2.0 1.1 4.1 2.7 25.5
Kobe Bryant 15 7 8 15 41.3 9.4 21.0 .448 1.5 4.9 .311 7.9 9.0 .881 0.9 3.1 4.0 5.1 1.4 0.5 3.3 3.5 28.3

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
been to a heat game this year? i know its easy to get a ticket since you never sell out. bitchass fans
I don't live in South FL anymore, so no I haven't been to a game. What would that prove anyway? I don't live in KC either, so I guess I'm not a "real" Chiefs fan? :-) More stupidity from a dimwit.

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat:
Wade is a piece of shit thug and always has been.

L.A. Chieffan 11:11 AM 02-27-2012
all butt hurt because one hero looked like a classless asshole and the other looked like a gutless pussy.

id be mad too i guess.
DaKCMan AP 11:14 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
all butt hurt because one hero looked like a classless asshole and the other looked like a gutless pussy.

id be mad too i guess.
Butthurt? You're the one on here whining like it's that time of the month. Nice attempt at deflection, though, hypocrite. Maybe you'd respect Wade more if he demanded a trade, received league suspensions for elbowing people in the face, or got accused of sexual assault.
L.A. Chieffan 11:14 AM 02-27-2012
kobe was making wade look so bad last night they had to take him off him HAHA
L.A. Chieffan 11:15 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Butthurt? You're the one on here whining like it's that time of the month. Nice attempt at deflection, though.
what deflection? the stats that you posted? lame. kobes numbers are better, you just proved my point for me thanks.
L.A. Chieffan 11:16 AM 02-27-2012
wades always been super jealous of kobes brilliance, check out about 4:30 on this vid. bitch.


L.A. Chieffan 11:18 AM 02-27-2012
pussy ass heat fans
DaKCMan AP 11:21 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
what deflection? the stats that you posted? lame. kobes numbers are better, you just proved my point for me thanks.
That wasn't what I was referring to, but in what way other than ppg are Kobe's numbers better?

Wade has more wins, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks in less minutes per game.
Page 56 of 205
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up