ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 205
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
BigCatDaddy 02:09 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Again, I didn't bring up MJ in this thread and I'm also making posts about both LeBron and non-LeBron related topics in relation to the NBA restart.

Maybe stop trying to police threads.
You started your "true goat" bullshit right here.

Obviously it was a veiled shot at the guy 4 out of 5 NBA stars recognize as the real GOAT.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1995
KC_Connection 02:44 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
You started your "true goat" bullshit right here.

Obviously it was a veiled shot at the guy 4 out of 5 NBA stars recognize as the real GOAT.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1995
LeBron is the true GOAT by any measure. If that fact upsets MJ’s cult fanbase, that can’t be helped but I never brought him up in this thread.
BigCatDaddy 03:14 PM 08-02-2020
LeBron is the true GOAT by any measure. If that fact upsets MJ’s cult fanbase, that can’t be helped but I never brought him up in this thread.
80% of people that play the game for millions or a Canadian dufus fan boy? Tough call.
PAChiefsGuy 03:31 PM 08-02-2020
The irony of a LeBronie Raptors fan talking about MJ having a cult following.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.
KC_Connection 04:31 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
80% of people that play the game for millions or a Canadian dufus fan boy? Tough call.
Can you imagine somebody employing the player’s vote argument when we literally just saw a bunch of millionaire football players vote Mahomes (the obvious best player in the league since about October 2018) as only the 4th best player in the NFL? :-)
staylor26 04:34 PM 08-02-2020
Can you imagine somebody employing the player’s vote argument when we literally just saw a bunch of millionaire football players vote Mahomes (the obvious best player in the league since about October 2018) as only the 4th best player in the NFL? :-)

For the THIRD time, we’re not talking about 23-24 year olds at the start of their careers, and it’s also reflective of how fans and the media feel as well. It’s not just current players. It’s everybody.

Keep trying to compare apples to oranges to fit your narrative though.
KC_Connection 04:41 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
For the THIRD time, we’re not talking about 23-24 year olds at the start of their careers, and it’s also reflective of how fans and the media feel as well. It’s not just current players. It’s everybody.

Keep trying to compare apples to oranges to fit your narrative though.
It remains unclear to me how this makes a difference to my point (that the players won’t necessarily have any clue about what is going on in their sports outside of their own roles/careers). This should have been obvious considering the results of that LeBron/MJ poll (weren’t there a good percentage who ridiculously picked Kobe of all people?), but it is made all the more evident by Mahomes showing up 4 in such a list.
BigCatDaddy 05:15 PM 08-02-2020
I can imagine your pain and frustration with it being universally accepted the LBJ is in that tier 2 class essentially tied with Kobe. 80% of players that have devoted thier lives to the game. Having access to the best coaches, staff and actually have had their sneakers on an NBA court. That's about as overwhelming and decisive as it gets when talking GOATs of anything. Love to see 80% of the best in the world agree on anything else like that. Sports, music, theater..etc

But Nick Wright and some Jose Bautista fan boy....
vailpass 05:19 PM 08-02-2020
:-)
This retart is still going on with this ridiculousness? Exact same thing he was drooling about in this thread a year ago? He has to be trolling.
staylor26 05:22 PM 08-02-2020
It remains unclear to me how this makes a difference to my point (that the players won’t necessarily have any clue about what is going on in their sports outside of their own roles/careers). This should have been obvious considering the results of that LeBron/MJ poll (weren’t there a good percentage who ridiculously picked Kobe of all people?), but it is made all the more evident by Mahomes showing up 4 in such a list.
I made it very clear, but you’re willfully ignorant.
BigCatDaddy 08:21 PM 08-02-2020
Nearly twice as many people watched the last 2 episodes of the Last Dance as did tune in to watch Lebron play the Clippers in the big return game :-)
Hammock Parties 03:52 AM 08-03-2020
NBA ratings are tanking. Thanks BLM.

Between this and no fans, it's not real sports anyway. It's a glorified practice.

No thanks.
BigCatDaddy 07:24 AM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Between this and no fans, it's not real sports anyway. It's a glorified practice.

No thanks.
Injecting politics is a mistake. They better hope MLB and NFL cancel or the NBA numbers will be even more in the shitter.
dirk digler 07:30 AM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

No thanks.
They aren't tanking they are the same as they ever been. Heck the NHL didn't get any bump from coming back.
Hammock Parties 07:37 AM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
They aren't tanking they are the same as they ever been. Heck the NHL didn't get any bump from coming back.
Try reading news.

Mediocre return ratings for NBA. Baseball solidly trounced NBA in national return viewership last week, which almost never happens. https://t.co/nYbyOjfBq1

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) July 31, 2020

Page 141 of 205
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191 > Last »
Up