ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 205
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
Chief Pagan 12:28 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It wasn't 13. And Tyreek Hill and Chris Jones just predicted more Chiefs championships than Lebron did at Miami. Better hate them now to be consistent.
But LeBron couldn't back his boasts up.

:-)
PunkinDrublic 03:33 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Can you imagine if LeBron came out whining like this about another team after a loss in this day and age? The mythology around the fake GOAT MJ is hilarious.
Did he ever get shut down like Lebron did in 2011 by players like J.J Barrea and Jason Terry? Yeah the Bulls got beaten up and manhandled by the Pistons for a few years (Jordan was never shut down like Lebron) but Jordan bulked up in the offseason and inspired his teammates to work their asses off to get tougher and they came back and destroyed Detroit.
dirk digler 06:56 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol Staylor and a dude that doesn't believe in vaccines are literally sucking MJs dick, what an incredibly stupid pair. MJ would get wrecked in this day and age. Hes not even close to being as good as LeBron. Everyone knows it's true, but some people just can't admit it.
WTF? MJ averaged over 30 pts a game while playing in league that was 10x more physical and defenses could hand check and restrict movement. I think he even joked a few years ago if he played in this era he would average 40 easily and he is right because if you breath hard on a player now you get a foul.
staylor26 07:01 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
WTF? MJ averaged over 30 pts a game while playing in league that was 10x more physical and defenses could hand check and restrict movement. I think he even joked a few years ago if he played in this era he would average 40 easily and he is right because if you breath hard on a player now you get a foul.
You notice how he posted his moronic take then disappeared?

It’s exactly what he did in the CEH thread where he called it a stupid pick then proceeded to get 47 downvotes.

He’s a fucking clueless idiot with no backbone :-)
PAChiefsGuy 07:21 AM 08-02-2020

Can you imagine if LeBron came out whining like this about another team after a loss in this day and age? The mythology around the fake GOAT MJ is hilarious.
Stupidass LeBronie wants to make this thread about MJ vs LeBron instead of basketball. Get a life there's more to bball than LeBron.

You're not even a Lakers fan
BigCatDaddy 11:43 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Stupidass LeBronie wants to make this thread about MJ vs LeBron instead of basketball. Get a life there's more to bball than LeBron.

But but did you see that big win LJ squeeeeeeked out over a team missing 2 of it's top 4 players? :-)
staylor26 11:51 AM 08-02-2020
Kyle Lowry was fantastic last night.

I used to think he sucked, but something has definitely changed. He looked like the best player on the court last night. Very impressive.
KC_Connection 12:03 PM 08-02-2020

Except I didn't reference MJ first in this thread. I was simply praising the greatness of LeBron following a good game. It's not my fault that offends the cult of MJ.

No idea what being a Lakers fan has to do with anything.
BWillie 12:03 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I used to think he sucked, but something has definitely changed. He looked like the best player on the court last night. Very impressive.
He's definitely had a renaissance this year, although it probably just has to do with his usage being up without Kahwi there anymore. Very underrated player for his entire career.
KC_Connection 12:06 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Raptors took the Lakers lunch money.
The Bucks are the only team I've seen this year better than the Raptors. That doesn't mean I'd call the Raptors the 2nd favorite (I think not having a true superstar to go get buckets when it matters may prove to be an issue), but they're going to be incredibly difficult to knock out with that defense. Nurse has essentially created a Spurs-like culture where everyone plays hard and is fundamentally sound.
KC_Connection 12:10 PM 08-02-2020

He's always been very good. Has one of the best motors and BBIQs of anyone in the league. He struggled somewhat shooting for a few years in the playoffs, but the playoff failures pre-Kawhi for that team were mostly on Demar DeRozan being such a slug on both ends. The media always unfairly tied the two together.

If you look at his career numbers, I actually think with his championship run last year and maybe a year or so more playing at this level, he may have a legit HOF case. He's basically the Chauncey Billups of his era.
staylor26 12:19 PM 08-02-2020
He's always been very good. Has one of the best motors and BBIQs of anyone in the league. He struggled somewhat shooting for a few years in the playoffs, but the playoff failures pre-Kawhi for that team were mostly on Demar DeRozan being such a slug on both ends. The media always unfairly tied the two together.

If you look at his career numbers, I actually think with his championship run last year and maybe a year or so more playing at this level, he may have a legit HOF case. He's basically the Chauncey Billups of his era.
Sucked was a strong word. I mean he’s always been a borderline All-Star, but he’s definitely gotten better over the last couple of years.
PAChiefsGuy 12:42 PM 08-02-2020
Except I didn't reference MJ first in this thread. I was simply praising the greatness of LeBron following a good game. It's not my fault that offends the cult of MJ.

No idea what being a Lakers fan has to do with anything.
Go away. All you care about is arguing who is better MJ vs LeBron. There's an actual NBA season going on although it is a flawed. Maybe you haven't noticed. Too busy sucking Lebrons dick...
KC_Connection 01:53 PM 08-02-2020
Go away. All you care about is arguing who is better MJ vs LeBron. There's an actual NBA season going on although it is a flawed. Maybe you haven't noticed. Too busy sucking Lebrons dick...
Again, I didn't bring up MJ in this thread and I'm also making posts about both LeBron and non-LeBron related topics in relation to the NBA restart.

Maybe stop trying to police threads.
KC_Connection 01:55 PM 08-02-2020
Sucked was a strong word. I mean he’s always been a borderline All-Star, but he’s definitely gotten better over the last couple of years.
His game has certainly improved from around the time he turned 30. I always thought he was kind of bad before he got to the Raptors too, but he does a lot of little things in games that don't necessarily show up in box scores.
Page 140 of 205
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190 > Last »
Up