ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 205
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
staylor26 02:54 PM 07-31-2020
Pimping the teams you lost to to make you look better is a loser thing.

Winners get to point to ALL the teams they beat, not the ones they lost to.

Wins vs. 50/60 win teams. The stats don’t lie.

Lebron had a cakewalk in the East for a decade and almost always got bitch slapped in the Finals when he finally played a championship caliber team.
staylor26 02:59 PM 07-31-2020
It’s a shame that only Wade came to play in 2011.

Imagine teaming up with 2 HOF’s in the same conference only to lose to a team with 1 Star while getting outplayed by Jason Terry and D’d up by J.J. fucking Barea :-)

https://youtu.be/UDgOIcnp-iY

8 points in Game 4 of the Finals :-)

Things MJ would never do....
RunKC 03:12 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nick Wright :-)

You might as well post a video of yourself.

I’ve posted the statistics which are clearly in MJ’s favor. You are talking about longevity.

Quality >>> Quantity. MJ did more with less time.

:-)
Of course MJ had quality. He had Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, Bill Paxson with Steve Kerr and Tony Kukoc on the bench.

Everyone needs to ask themselves what would happen if LeBron played on a team with support like that for that long
BigCatDaddy 03:15 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Of course MJ had quality. He had Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, Bill Paxson with Steve Kerr and Tony Kukoc on the bench.

Everyone needs to ask themselves what would happen if LeBron played on a team with support like that for that long
Can't over look Bill Paxson. Whoever the hell that is.
staylor26 03:23 PM 07-31-2020

Lebron has played with Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Allen, Love, and now AD

And anybody that brings up Phil Jackson and coaching when it comes to Lebron is a fucking moron that doesn’t realize Lebron is a control freak that’s always wanted a “yes man” at HC.

He’s changed teams 3 times and had an opportunity to go anywhere and play with anybody he wants and you want MJ to apologize for what exactly? :-)

He passed on the opportunity to play for Popovich. That’s his own fault, not an excuse for you to give as to why he’s not as accomplished in terms of winning.

You take MJ out the equation and the Bulls have 0 fucking rings. Give me a break with this situation BS.
Sassy Squatch 03:25 PM 07-31-2020

Well, when LeBron wants to meddle in front office affairs some of the blame has to go on him for his lackluster supporting cast.
staylor26 03:30 PM 07-31-2020
Also, get the fuck out of here with Paxson, Kerr, and Kukoc.

Lebron has played with many guys as good or better than those dudes. RunKC trying to talk basketball makes me cringe.

I mean the fucking guys played with Ray Allen and Kyle Korver and you’re talking like playing with Paxson/Kerr was some huge advantage for MJ? :-)
KC_Connection 03:35 PM 07-31-2020

Beautiful piece of art I did lol ��@KingJames �� pic.twitter.com/jbSg5Si26F

— GoldenKnightⒸ (@GoldenKnightGFX) July 31, 2020

What a moment from the true GOAT.
RunKC 03:36 PM 07-31-2020
Lebron has played with Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, and now AD

And anybody that brings up Phil Jackson and coaching when it comes to Lebron is a ****ing moron that doesn’t realize Lebron is a control freak that’s always wanted a “yes man” at HC.

He’s changed teams 3 times and had an opportunity to go anywhere and play with anybody he wants and you want MJ to apologize for what exactly? :-)

He passed on the opportunity to play with Popovich. That’s his own fault, not an excuse for you to give as to why he’s not as accomplished in terms of winning.

You take MJ out the equation and the Bulls have 0 ****ing rings. Give me a break with this situation BS.
Doesn’t matter how many times he changes teams. It’s very rare to get a team as good as the 90’s Bulls and keep it for very long. The recent Warriors were close but the Kobe/Shaq Lakers are the best recent example.

Heat weren’t as talented a team overall (or coaching) as they 90’s Bulls.

What happens if LeBron plays with the 90’s Bulls for as long as MJ did?
staylor26 03:40 PM 07-31-2020
Doesn’t matter how many times he changes teams. It’s very rare to get a team as good as the 90’s Bulls and keep it for very long. The recent Warriors were close but the Kobe/Shaq Lakers are the best recent example.

Heat weren’t as talented a team overall (or coaching) as they 90’s Bulls.

What happens if LeBron plays with the 90’s Bulls for as long as MJ did?
It matters because he had his choice of any team/coach/teammates and got to switch it up multiple times and you’re saying he was a victim of situation. His situation in Miami wasn’t good enough? Cleveland the 2nd time? Now in LA?

I don’t know what happens, but I do know the results are not as good or better than MJ considering his inability to handle adversity like MJ and the fact that he simply wasn’t as great.

What if MJ got to play as many seasons as Lebron did? What if he got to play with all of those Hall of Famers instead of 2? What if MJ played with Wade and Bosh in 2011 against the Mavs? Would he score 8 points in game 4? Would he lose the series while Wade was playing at a Finals MVP level? What is MJ got to play with a top 5 player late in his career like AD? You can play the what if game all day.

The only reason that Bulls situation looks SO great is because of fucking MJ. Without him, that “situation” leads to 0 rings as opposed to 6.
RunKC 03:51 PM 07-31-2020
It matters because he had his choice of any team/coach/teammates and got to switch it up multiple times and you’re saying he was a victim of situation. His situation in Miami wasn’t good enough? Cleveland the 2nd time? Now in LA?

I don’t know what happens, but I do know the results are not as good or better than MJ considering his inability to handle adversity like MJ and the fact that he simply wasn’t as great.

What if MJ got to play as many seasons as Lebron did? What if he got to play with all of those Hall of Famers instead of 2? What if MJ played with Wade and Bosh in 2011 against the Mavs? Would he score 8 points in game 4? Would he lose the series while Wade was playing at a Finals MVP level? What is MJ got to play with a top 5 player late in his career like AD? You can play the what if game all day.

The only reason that Bulls situation looks so great is because of ****ing MJ. Without him, that “situation” leads to 0 rings as opposed to 6.
Again, how many rings does LeBron win if he’s on that 90’s Bulls teams as long as MJ?

You guys really hate LeBron huh? I see it all the time here :-)

It’s crazy to me that you guys say this shit about LeBron when you should actually be saying it about the true pussy of the League, Kevin Durant
staylor26 03:51 PM 07-31-2020
I wonder if RunKC is going to use the situation argument against Mahomes in the future...

BigCatDaddy 03:55 PM 07-31-2020
Again, how many rings does LeBron win if he’s on that 90’s Bulls teams as long as MJ?

It’s crazy to me that you guys say this shit about LeBron when you should actually be saying it about the true pussy of the League, Kevin Durant
Lebron and Durant are both pussys.
staylor26 03:57 PM 07-31-2020

I do not like Lebron, but that doesn’t mean I don’t respect the basketball player. He’s the second best player in my lifetime.

And that pussy had Lebron running away to avoid the embarrassment of getting another Finals facial, so what does that say about Lebron?
RunKC 03:58 PM 07-31-2020
I wonder if RunKC is going to use the situation argument against Mahomes in the future...

I can definitely see people using your argument to shit all over Mahomes in the future.

I fully expect Massholes to do that. In fact they already are.
Page 137 of 205
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187 > Last »
Up