ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 205
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
okcchief 01:13 PM 04-01-2012
Man, I didn't think I'd leave that game a quarter early. Turnovers down, Thunder up!
Delano 01:31 PM 04-01-2012
I'm still semi-hard from Westbrook's tomahawk over the 7 foot Turkish Hammer.
DaKCMan AP 01:52 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by Bump:
Thomas Robinson will tear shit up in the NBA! His game hasn't even peaked yet, he's going to get so much better. Should be #1 pick overall, no homo
Anthony Davis disagrees.
lcarus 02:16 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by Satanic Goat:
Fuck. Sickest shot of the year.

That game was a crock of horse shit.
DaKCMan AP 03:16 PM 04-01-2012
Since the all-star break, Miami = trash.
dirk digler 03:29 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Since the all-star break, Miami = trash.
Are they bored or tired? I can't believe the Celtics are destroying them so far
SPATCH 03:34 PM 04-01-2012
Celtics are beating the god damn brakes off of Miami right now. Shit's ugly.
DaKCMan AP 03:45 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Are they bored or tired? I can't believe the Celtics are destroying them so far
I don't know what's their deal. They've been playing careless and uninspired. The strength of the team - defense - has been lacking big time. They're completely disinterested.
Al Bundy 04:32 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I don't know what's their deal. They've been playing careless and uninspired. The strength of the team - defense - has been lacking big time. They're completely disinterested.
If that is the case, do you think they will be able to just turn it back on?
MIAdragon 04:54 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by UCF Knight:
If that is the case, do you think they will be able to just turn it back on?
Lets hope not, couldn't happen to a nicer group of players.
BIG_DADDY 04:54 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I don't know what's their deal. They've been playing careless and uninspired. The strength of the team - defense - has been lacking big time. They're completely disinterested.
It's almost like they are bored after all those championships LeChoke promised. At least he has the media jerkfest MVP award to look forward to again.
kcxiv 04:59 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
It's almost like they are bored after all those championships LeChoke promised. At least he has the media jerkfest MVP award to look forward to again.
Its the season. Lebron is young, but he's kind of like kobe in the sense, he's played ALOT of basketball for his age.

This season is killing veterans legs. Hell, Kobe even admitted to be a bit fatigued. If you get kobe to admit something like that, then it has to be brutal for older/vets. Once the play offs come, they will be ok as they wont have back to backs and they will have some rest.

This shortened season where guys are playing alot of games in a short time is taxing at times.
Pitt Gorilla 05:28 PM 04-01-2012
OKC are simply awesome. They're young, talented, well-coached and deep enough to make a run. I hope they keep that team together for 5 years or so.
okcchief 11:27 PM 04-01-2012
I'm not sure what the story is with Miami. However, I still think they'll probably make it to the finals. Today would concern me if I was a Heat fan though. They've lost 6 out of 8 on the road and are playing an aging Celtics team on National TV. I'm pretty surprised Miami didn't roll them much less it being the complete opposite. A championship team sends a message there. I'm almost wondering if LeBron is playing injured. He's looked bad by his standards the last few weeks.
okcchief 11:31 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
OKC are simply awesome. They're young, talented, well-coached and deep enough to make a run. I hope they keep that team together for 5 years or so.
Westbrook and Durant are gonna be there. From all accounts I hear they planning in inking Harden and Ibaka this summer. Collison, Perkins and Sefalosha are all under contract for at least 3 years as well. The organization is doing everything right. I wish we could send a carbon copy of Sam Presti to the Chiefs lol
Page 106 of 205
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Up