ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelce commenting on Kareem Hunt's release
Tribal Warfare 02:00 PM 06-15-2019

Travis Kelce on Kareem Hunt: “It ripped our hearts out when he got released from Kansas City.” https://t.co/oN0HLywQP9

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) June 15, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:15 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
One lied and is gone. The other appears to be telling the truth and was straightforward.

Nothing to “learn”
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:28 PM 06-16-2019
Yeah guys I’m sure any company in the country would be okay with their employee lying to them and embarrassing the company on a national level about it.

I’m sure that employee would totally have a job after that :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:32 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah guys I’m sure any company in the country would be okay with their employee lying to them and embarrassing the company on a national level about it.

I’m sure that employee would totally have a job after that :-)
Remember that if the day comes when a Hunt touchdown run knocks us out of the playoffs. It's not like he was a fucking fry cook at McDonald's who later caught on at Burger King. He's gone to another contending team in the same conference, and despite all the "good things" he has to say about the Chiefs, if you think he doesn't want to shove getting cut up all our asses, you're insane. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:37 PM 06-16-2019
^

2019 AFC Playoffs - Chiefs

Browns 17 at Chiefs 38

Pats 31 at Chiefs 34

SB

Bears 17 Chiefs 45
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:45 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So far it looks like Clark has learned that little game within the larger game.
Not sure how he didn’t figure that out prior to his asinine mistake.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:59 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Some people have to learn pride the hard way.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:48 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Mark Twain said, “you can tell a child numerous times not to hold a cat by the tail. But, usually it takes the child to do it to fully understand why you don’t.”
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:44 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Mark Twain said, “you can tell a child numerous times not to hold a cat by the tail. But, usually it takes the child to do it to fully understand why you don’t.”
And yet, some of us knew it was the wrong decision from the get go. It really wasn’t difficult to see how things would play out. I mean, a few idiots claimed that nobody would sign him. Others of us, though, understood that a team would absolutely sign a league leading rusher for peanuts. It’s not like every GM in the league is a complete idiot.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:47 PM 06-16-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Remember that if the day comes when a Hunt touchdown run knocks us out of the playoffs. It's not like he was a ****ing fry cook at McDonald's who later caught on at Burger King. He's gone to another contending team in the same conference, and despite all the "good things" he has to say about the Chiefs, if you think he doesn't want to shove getting cut up all our asses, you're insane. :-)
At this point I would be surprised if the Browns made the playoffs. They have already been a shit show and their HC looks like he has no idea what he’s doing.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:26 PM 06-16-2019
if the browns had a legit coach they would be a legit threat. That is why it is important for us to get at them as many times as we can before they move on to a different coach so that we can neutralize them and bring their confidence level back down to dust.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:36 PM 06-16-2019
D Train will make us forget about Hunt. This kid is stronger, more elusive and faster.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 AM 07-01-2019

Rumor has it Kareem Hunt was involved in a fight at a bar in Cleveland. Going to be interesting to see what happens with him if it’s true.

— Brandon Olsen (@WNS_Brandon) July 1, 2019

[Reply]
carcosa 07:57 AM 07-01-2019
Man, Kareem seemed like such a sweetie at first... Guess we all have a dark side........
[Reply]
58-4ever 08:00 AM 07-01-2019
wait... what about the baptism... and the talk of family and more than football in Cleveland... what a JOKE
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 AM 07-01-2019
let's not rush to judgement...not making that mistake again, especially based on a rumor
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up