ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 56
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 02:22 PM 05-04-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Good god is there nothing that's sacred anymore. First gay cowboys and now frolicking homofied gangsters. It's just not right. :-) Soprano's was great initially because it was gritty now it appears to be going the direction of the PC. I don't know about you but I am not real interested in seeing them turn scarface into cumface.
Other than the sick and juvenile way that you made your point, I actually agree with what you are saying.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:39 PM 05-04-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
Other than the sick and juvenile way that you made your point, I actually agree with what you are saying.
You like frolicking in the mountains don't you?

YEA YOU DO!!!
[Reply]
John_Locke 10:29 PM 05-07-2006
May 7th episode

Chrissy going to go off deep

Paulie is an asshole
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:43 PM 05-07-2006
This season sucks major ass so far.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:12 AM 05-08-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 9

Only 3 episodes left!!!

Discuss......

Thanks to John_Locke for bumping the thread last nitht. I wasn't home for the evening.
[Reply]
Otter 10:12 AM 05-08-2006
I thought last nights episode was much better than previous two.

Some interesting story lines were introduced; Chris back on the smack, Paulie facing death from a silent killer after all the brushes with going six feet under via gunfire or strangulation, Adriana being brought back up.

One thing I noticed AJ is handeling being the big guys son all wrong.

If he had a 1/2 of a brain he would realize that he could snap his fingers, have those bozos pick up the bill, get all the women take the drugs.

Youth is wasted on the young sometimes.
[Reply]
Miles 10:14 AM 05-08-2006
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
This season sucks major ass so far.
Yep. Though I though last nights was an big improvemnet over the past few.
[Reply]
cadmonkey 10:15 AM 05-08-2006
Overall the season has been tough to watch with AMAZING indavidual acting scenes that standout.

1. AJ in the hospital crying to his dad about taking came of the Junior situation.

2. Carmella crying in the hospital telling Tony that even though his is a prick, she will love him always.

3. Tony and AJ after leaving the jail.

4. Tony and Chris in the basement.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:22 AM 05-08-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
Season 6
Epsiode 9

Only 3 episodes left!!!

Discuss......

Thanks to John_Locke for bumping the thread last nitht. I wasn't home for the evening.

If they don't go back to the roots of this program instead of this PC BS the program is going to lose a lot of viewers.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:34 AM 05-08-2006
"You're doing a heckuva job, Brownie."

Funniest line in a LONG time, and the perfect remark for Tony to make in that situation.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 11:37 AM 05-08-2006
I liked that Bobby Baccala was more forceful. He could be a cool character if he would turn on the heat a little and stop being such a nice guy.
[Reply]
jidar 11:42 AM 05-08-2006
I liked last nights episode a lot. I'm going to be disappointed if the season finale is just Vito getting offed though. They need to do something big like last season when they offed Adriana.
[Reply]
John_Locke 07:32 PM 05-08-2006
Originally Posted by jidar:
I liked last nights episode a lot. I'm going to be disappointed if the season finale is just Vito getting offed though. They need to do something big like last season when they offed Adriana.

since this is the last season, they better wrap up many of the story lines or many people will be pissed
[Reply]
Otter 07:37 PM 05-08-2006
Originally Posted by John_Locke:
since this is the last season, they better wrap up many of the story lines or many people will be pissed
Nope, one more season. Three more episodes in 2006 then the final eight in January 2007.

Pretty clear from the last episode they were stressing the autumn time of the year (ie. the crew). It's gonna be a slow death for the Sopranos Crew.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:44 PM 05-14-2006
Man, I'm a pretty open-minded guy, people can do whatever with whoever as far as I'm concerned, but jesus h christ watching these scenes with Vito and Johnny Cakes is making me uncomfortable. (And, no, not in a good way :-) ) It's almost making the show unwatchable.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 56
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up