ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 51 of 77
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 08:40 AM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
51% of this board still wants him released? Are you fucking kidding me? He literally could be the difference of a Superbowl win or not.

this poll is old, and I'm sure most of those yes votes were kneejerk reactions.
[Reply]
Warrick 08:53 AM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
this poll is old, and I'm sure most of those yes votes were kneejerk reactions.
By a bunch of knee-jerks! :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:41 AM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I didn't vote. When this poll came out it was too early to decide. We had very little information at that time. With the information we have now, I would definitely vote no. But I see no cowardice in not making a knee jerk vote as soon as a story breaks.
In that case, your coward ass should clearly vote no.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:43 AM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
51% of this board still wants him released? Are you ****ing kidding me? He literally could be the difference of a Superbowl win or not.
Chief Fan, like Clark, cares primarily about “appearance”. Winning is secondary, at most.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:57 AM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
In that case, your coward ass should clearly vote no.
I did vote no. Weeks later when we had more information.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:03 AM 06-07-2019
Start a new poll! I want to change my vote!
[Reply]
Sorce 11:05 AM 06-07-2019
I always maintained even if he was guilty we wait for the NFL to act first.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:50 AM 06-07-2019
Yeah, I mean I was in support of keeping him even if he was found guilty. Voted that way weeks ago. Made some comments, but to REITERATE those comments:

KC didn't get any brownie points for releasing the BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL who just joined another team. That team wasn't punished.

KC did the 'right thing' and was objectively harmed by it.

If the ****ing NFL wants teams to do the right thing, they need to give some incentive. Instead that incentive is on signing problem players to budget contracts.

Releasing Hunt was a mistake. You don't make the same mistake twice. Make him donate to a domestic abuse center. Give him counseling. There are a number of things you can do if the players' best interest is the goal, but all the goddamn media pressure for KC to release him only for the same media ****s to praise Dorsey and Cleveland REALLY chapped my ass.

**** the NFL. **** optics. **** the sports media. Keep Hill. If the NFL wants to ban him, they can ****ing do it. Don't put the onus on an individual team to harm themselves for the sake of the league's image.

The guy would just end up on some other team and get rebranded by the same media and league as some prodigal HOFer.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:11 PM 06-07-2019
And now that Chiefs fans have woken up to the very real possibility of winning and winning big, I can guarantee you that they're not going to give much of a damn about optics going forward either.
Oh, there'll be some old school holdouts but you know what? They will straight shut the fuck up when the Lombardis start rolling in.
And the Chiefs know this. Now.... They know this.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:20 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And now that Chiefs fans have woken up to the very real possibility of winning and winning big, I can guarantee you that they're not going to give much of a damn about optics going forward either.
Oh, there'll be some old school holdouts but you know what? They will straight shut the **** up when the Lombardis start rolling in.
And the Chiefs know this. Now.... They know this.
Richie Incognito is still getting work and he was at best an above average guard who just a few MONTHS ago copped to a sexual assault accusation.

Seems this type of shit is totally fine on coastal teams. Weird huh?

I'm sure he would have been instantly forgiven the day he went to the Redskins or Giants or Patriots.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:32 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Well done, PB.
This is why I’m generally (tho not universally) regarded as the greatest poster in CP history.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:45 PM 06-07-2019
Lotta reactionary idiots on this thread.....
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:46 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This is why I’m generally (tho not universally) regarded as the greatest poster in CP history.
You’re delusional.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:48 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Sorce 12:52 PM 06-07-2019
For anyone that voted yes, I've heard This pairs well with crow.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 77
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up