ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 44 of 77
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:30 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I jumped the gun on this one. After the audio tapeswere released I was sure he was a goner.

My bad
how about simply not reacting emotionally? There was ZERO reason to release him at the time. ZERO. Literally nothing has changed, so I’m not sure why your position has.

Surely you’re more emotionally stable than the Chiefs (see: Hunt, Kareem)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:32 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
how about simply not reacting emotionally? There was ZERO reason to release him at the time. ZERO. Literally nothing has changed, so I’m not sure why your position has.

:-) Are you just going to incessantly whine about that forever? It's not like Damien Williams didn't immediately step in and give us similar production.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:33 PM 05-14-2019

The Hunt release bothers me still, but I think it is possible if the video of Kareem never existed we would've dropped Tyreek after his audio leaked.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:33 PM 05-14-2019
Fuck no, especially now that we might be acquiring PP. Could you imagine last years' offence paired up with a potential top 10 defence? We'd be UNSTOPPABLE. A 16 and fucking 0 juggernaut, and SB champs! We need Hill now more than ever, and we need PP. Quit being vaginas.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:36 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
**** no, especially now that we might be acquiring PP. Could you imagine last years' offence paired up with a potential top 10 defence? We'd be UNSTOPPABLE. A 16 and ****ing 0 juggernaut, and SB champs! We need Hill now more than ever, and we need PP. Quit being vaginas.
If we acquired PP, I really think we'd go 16-0.

Although there would prob be a bs turnover game thrown in there, but still. We'd be SB champs easy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:10 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

dude didn't do anything

how about we just let him play and skullfuck everyone and give a giant middle finger to the rest of the league and the media?
This.

Originally Posted by TLO:
I jumped the gun on this one. After the audio tapeswere released I was sure he was a goner.

My bad
Yes, you and your poll sucked a big dick. I hope you have learned.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:35 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Are you just going to incessantly whine about that forever? It's not like Damien Williams didn't immediately step in and give us similar production.
It was a really stupid decision. Were you suggesting for Chief Fan to stop ****ting on the play of Mark Castle?
[Reply]
-King- 06:37 PM 05-14-2019
It was a really stupid decision. Were you suggesting for Chief Fan to stop ****ting on the play of Mark Castle?
If Thompson can be 75% of what Kareem was, then it's not a big deal. It's like you keep ignoring that Kareem wouldn't have played in any of our playoff games or our first 8 games this season even if we kept him. He fucked himself over.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:41 PM 05-14-2019
That's neat. He wasn't playing the remainder of last year and half of this year, and they weren't going to put up with his shit when it became apparent he lied about the incident after being given multiple chances to fess up. It's been half a year since he got kicked to the curb and the guy that replaced him gave us similar production.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:48 PM 05-14-2019
That's neat. They weren't going to put up with his shit when it became apparent he lied about the incident after being given multiple chances to fess up. It's been half a year since he got kicked to the curb and the guy that replaced him gave us similar production.
What assets did we get in return? I assume we would’ve received something for a player of his talent, given that he was clearly going to play again and be well-rested. I mean, I get that the Chiefs were all emotionally butt-hurt, but that shouldn’t have prevented them from acquiring an asset, given that no other team had that same emotional baggage.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:49 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
If Thompson can be 75% of what Kareem was, then it's not a big deal. It's like you keep ignoring that Kareem wouldn't have played in any of our playoff games or our first 8 games this season even if we kept him. He ****ed himself over.
Again, why simply give away an asset like that? I would say that I’m glad you idiots aren’t running the Chiefs, but, unfortunately, similar idiots are.

What’s the advantage in similarly cutting a player like Hill?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:51 PM 05-14-2019
What assets did we get in return? I assume we would’ve received something for a player of his talent, given that he was clearly going to play again and be well-rested. I mean, I get that the Chiefs were all emotionally butt-hurt, but that shouldn’t have prevented them from acquiring an asset, given that no other team had that same emotional baggage.
Ah, so you're pissy that we didn't get a late round pick in return? The fact he got a contract worth a cunt hair over 1 million with 0 guaranteed should be a giant clue that the NFL doesn't value him nearly as much as you apparently think they do.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:54 PM 05-14-2019
Ah, so you're pissy that we didn't get a late round pick in return? The fact he got a contract worth a **** hair over 1 million with 0 guaranteed should be a giant clue that the NFL doesn't value him nearly as much as you apparently think they do.
Yeah, I guess I wish my team would always attempt to make solid competitive decisions. Are there other picks you’d like to give away? Honest question.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:56 PM 05-14-2019
Yeah, I guess I wish my team would always attempt to make solid competitive decisions. Are there other picks you’d like to give away? Honest question.
:-) You've been throwing this prolonged temper tantrum because we didn't get a throwaway pick. Good Lord.
[Reply]
O.city 06:58 PM 05-14-2019
I’m sure teams would have lined up to give a valuable pick up for a rb with anger problems whose gonna be in a long suspension
[Reply]
Page 44 of 77
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up