ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 41
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
kcxiv 08:57 AM 12-05-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I never wanted to watch gotham. Did not see anything in it. It is also dumb it does not share in the dc tv universe. I guess a little to be expected since technically it is in the past.

Agents of shield though. Sucked for most of the first season. The end and season 2 have been enjoyable. It got real close to being deleted though.
i got to like episode 7 or 8 in the first season then i let it build up telling myself that i was ghoing to watch them sooner or later. Never did.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:07 AM 12-05-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I might get into watching arrow.
I’ve never read any of the comics, never was into that sort of thing, so half of what these guys are talking about on this topic is fucking Greek to me but I’ve been enjoying the show. This and The Flash.
You can catch up on past seasons on Netflix.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:19 PM 12-10-2014
Uh, wha?

Holy shit.

(great hour)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:26 PM 12-10-2014
Stephen Amell on twitter immediately after the episode...

Spoiler!

:-)
[Reply]
007 09:46 PM 12-10-2014
OK, so I'm assuming he just fell in the Lazarus Pit.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 10:24 PM 12-10-2014
aaaaaaaaaaaand more blatant Batman ripoff things.. Queen industries develops OMAC? :-)

Originally Posted by Guru:
OK, so I'm assuming he just fell in the Lazarus Pit.
yeah they'll pull some shit like that, or what's his face goes down to get his body and put it in there
[Reply]
WakkaWakka 01:23 AM 12-11-2014
I seriously can't get enough of this show. What a cliffhanger! I wasn't that surprised, but my wife was shocked and pissed.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Silock 01:27 AM 12-11-2014
sogood.jpg
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:30 PM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Stephen Amell on twitter immediately after the episode...

Spoiler!

:-)
My thoughts exactly: welp, so much for THAT show.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:29 PM 01-11-2015
Not a surprise as it's (I think) their highest-rated show, but renewed for fall 2015.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 09:35 PM 01-21-2015
meh. I hate how this show gets way too full of itself and dramatic. I thought it would at least hark on some Battle for the Cowl notes but we mostly just got teary eyed monologues of each character on the show :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:58 AM 01-22-2015
Thought they did a nice job keeping the show going for a week without the titular character any more involved than in flashbacks. Harder to buy Laurel in the canary costume right now, though. For whatever reason Caity Lotz just had more presence in costume. Although that was basically all we saw of her, whereas with Katie Cassidy we have to get past three years of courtroom scenes and AA meetings. So it's a tougher sell.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:26 AM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Thought they did a nice job keeping the show going for a week without the titular character any more involved than in flashbacks. Harder to buy Laurel in the canary costume right now, though. For whatever reason Caity Lotz just had more presence in costume. Although that was basically all we saw of her, whereas with Katie Cassidy we have to get past three years of courtroom scenes and AA meetings. So it's a tougher sell.
The tougher sell is Canary is supposed to be one of the greatest hand to hand fighters in the DC universe and Laurel had a few boxing lessons.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 09:43 AM 01-22-2015
Diggle just running around with a leather jacket shooting people bothers me.. they're so keen on covering their faces so that they aren't recognized and yet he doesn't even have a hood :-)

I also wanted to see Roy step up to the plate with Ollie being gone.. he was just like "oh noes we can't do this without him /cry"
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:41 AM 01-22-2015
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
The tougher sell is Canary is supposed to be one of the greatest hand to hand fighters in the DC universe and Laurel had a few boxing lessons.
It's not the DC universe. It's the tv arrowverse. Things are never going to match up in that sense. It's just a completely different thing with its own history and rules.

Just wait until CBS has their supergirl show (set in the same tv universe, we may actually have cross-network crossovers). IIRC they can't even mention the name superman. Or the city of metropolis.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 41
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up