ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 36
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
RNR 10:07 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Delete memyseli's account
:-) rep!
[Reply]
Logical 10:08 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

For whatever it is worth I think Otter should be banned.
The second warning came because Otter was trying to be cute and further inflame the situation. It was borderline, three strikes and he gets a temporary ban to cool off.
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:08 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Really?
Don't worry...we'll keep you. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:10 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.
This is why you always sit in the back of the buss on school trips. You didn't see her and Johnny Footballhero going at it last week?....
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:10 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
Do whatever you have to do to my account.

But I'll say this, you're a c-u-n-t T@co and a coward. :-)

You eat mussels and spend too much time underwater.
[Reply]
Logical 10:10 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
... I'm leaving. Delete memyseli's account, you won't have me to kick around anymore. :-)
Having you been dating Brad (Raucsh) again?:-)
[Reply]
jettio 10:10 PM 11-09-2003
The thread was locked as a petty dispute that should have been handled privately. The thread is still available to view and has not been hidden from anyone - contrary to what you posted earlier.

I have locked and/or deleted about 10-15 threads due to harrasment, vulgarity, and inappropriate behavior - as the one you are complaining about was done.

Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:11 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by alanm:
Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too? :-):-):-)
White Castles and 1.00 videos, baby.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:12 PM 11-09-2003
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.

Only Kevin could show JennyGump's boobs. That man is a Casanova.
[Reply]
alanm 10:12 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Really?
No, I guess some people tonight are flapping their ass cheeks faster than their thought process. I don't even want Taco to leave despite the fact that he irritates the hell out of me most of the time.
[Reply]
Logical 10:13 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.
The thread is in its own forum and frankly I do not see Russ participating in the dispute. Unless there is another thread. I am not sure where you are getting this opinion from Jettio.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:13 PM 11-09-2003
You know what????????????

The Chiefs are 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:14 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
Petty Dispute?

Actually, I was not involved in the original dispute at all, nice diversion.

You have read the findings of at least one other moderator on this board regarding my decision.

You and your vivid imagination are wrong.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:15 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
You know what????????????

The Chiefs are 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Awesome. I'm a fan.
[Reply]
MrBlond 10:15 PM 11-09-2003
If someone calls my mom a "Mexican Whore", I don't think the "Mexican" part would offend me that much. Of course I don't think being called a Mexican is an insult. I mean have you ever drank Tecate and eaten taco's?

Mexicans are good people. JMO.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 36
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up