ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stupid Tourist Tricks
scorpio 04:16 PM 05-18-2016
http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-gored-...ry?id=31095299

Jesus fucking christ.

Originally Posted by :
A teenage girl visiting Yellowstone National Park suffered serious injuries when she tried to pose for a photo next to a bison.

The 16-year-old Taiwanese exchange student and her host family were hiking near Old Faithful Geyser on Friday afternoon when they came across a bison grazing, according to a news release from the National Park Service. The group was between 3 and 6 feet away from the animal at the time.

When the teen turned her back to the bison to have her picture taken, the bison took a few steps and "gored her," the National Park Service reported.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:25 PM 05-18-2016
Originally Posted by scorpio:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-gored-...ry?id=31095299

Jesus fucking christ.
That's a year old.

But yeah, they'll do that. Don't fuck with buffalo.
[Reply]
Bwana 05:19 PM 05-18-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's a year old.

But yeah, they'll do that. Don't **** with buffalo.
True but trust me, the bison are just getting warmed up for the start of tourist season. :-) More selfie sticks and their owners will go air born before long.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:09 AM 05-27-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
True but trust me, the bison are just getting warmed up for the start of tourist season. :-) More selfie sticks and their owners will go air born before long.
That's great to hear..I will be out there in July on my motorcycle..I can't wait for all these dipshits to work them up then I will have to watch the bison rape my Harley as I hide in a tree
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 11:18 AM 05-27-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
That's great to hear..I will be out there in July on my motorcycle..I can't wait for all these dipshits to work them up then I will have to watch the bison rape my Harley as I hide in a tree
Try to hit the Beartooth Rally July 15-17. And once again, ride the Beartooths from Red Lodge to Cooke City. Don't take the Cody route. It's not the same!
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:59 PM 05-26-2016
I'm sure bison and elk get taken by sinkholes more than you think.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:15 PM 05-27-2016
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I'm sure bison and elk get taken by sinkholes more than you think.
Yeah, just no one is reporting it.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:20 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Yeah, just no one is reporting it.
#Bison Lives Matter
[Reply]
scorpio 08:04 AM 05-27-2016
Yeah sorry I didn't mean Bison and Elk weigh less than us, just that most wildlife in the park does. That said, I have never seen any Bison or Elk anywhere near any of the active geological features in the park.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:05 AM 05-27-2016
Yeah sorry I didn't mean Bison and Elk weigh less than us, just that most wildlife in the park does. That said, I have never seen any Bison or Elk anywhere near any of the active geological features in the park.
I just assumed it was a statement about American obesity rates.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:17 AM 05-28-2016
I have all the time. And footprints all over the place
[Reply]
Bwana 07:37 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I have all the time. And footprints all over the place
Yeah you're right Dave. There was a story a couple of years ago of some bison that wondered out and got burned badly. There were some nasty looking pictures to go along with the story. If I remember correctly they ended up putting a few down because of the 3rd degree burns.
[Reply]
jspchief 09:06 AM 05-28-2016
That's because natural survival instincts outweigh human curiosity. An Elk doesn't give fuck all about how interesting the springs look. He just recognizes it's abnormal and nopes the hell out of there.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:19 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by :
Max Alonso and his wife came from Chile to visit Yellowstone. They were upset when they saw a group of people trying to feed a bear with two cubs.

He said, “They were trying to give a carrot to them.”
Originally Posted by :
Scientist and educator Dr. Jim Halfpenny recalled, “And I was in the middle of our group, and I heard one of them say, ‘o, no. no please get back on the boardwalk.’ And I turned and had five foreign tourists, a group of three and a group of two, and they were off the boardwalk.”
http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/Park-...stone/39765050
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:44 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/Park-...stone/39765050
JFC.

Fuck rules and regulations. We need to go back to natural selection and just let these dumb motherfuckers weed themselves out.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up