ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode IX - SPOILER THREAD
DaneMcCloud 09:46 PM 12-17-2019
Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker had its premiere last night at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. Non-Spoiler reviews and Twitter mentions are trickling out and they're overwhelmingly positive.

I'll be seeing the film Thursday night, 6:30pm PST but I'm not sure if I'll have time to post because we're traveling for the holidays, leaving at 4am the next morning. If I can't post Thursday evening, I'll get to it at some point over the weekend, maybe after I've seen it a second time.

It's a Spoiler thread but let's try to keep the real spoilery stuff in the Spoiler Tags through the weekend, just so we don't ruin the movie for someone that accidentally clicks on the thread.

Let's hear it! :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:50 AM 01-08-2020
We went to the $5.00 show last night to see 1917 but were too late because the service at Red Robins was slow and shitty. So we decided to see Space Balls...I mean Star Wars.

I saw the first one opening weekend as a kid. It was truly amazing. Although this latest one has incredible special effects and worlds they could never have created back then, it is hollow and the story is laughably bad. I don't think it was meant to be funny, but there were several moments I laughed out loud at how stupid it was. I was not sure if I was watching Battlestar Gallactica or some B budget Sci-Fi movie at times.

I am sure the plot holes have been talked about on here several times, but you would think they could have put together a decent script after 9 tries at making the same movie. I would give it 3 out of 5 Death Stars. Entertaining, once you got over the terrible acting and corny super hero type action.
[Reply]
Fish 11:02 AM 01-08-2020
During the Kylo Ren/Han Solo ghost scene, I kinda giggled at the thought of Kylo stabbing his ghost dad with his lightsaber again...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:09 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the only thing flatter than her chest is her personality
Have never understood the fanboi cult surrounding her.

She's shockingly average looking.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 AM 01-08-2020
she has very beautiful features, actually, great smile, great bod

i think she's hot

but there are hotter wimmens
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 01-08-2020
JJ hoisted by his own petard

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:58 PM 01-08-2020
JJ hoisted by his own petard

Or for that matter why did Palpatine himself ask Kylo to kill Rey (twice if I remember correctly) if he wanted her alive? I noticed that on my second watch through.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:28 PM 01-08-2020
its worthless trying to explain JJ's fucking bullshit
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:20 PM 01-08-2020
its worthless trying to explain JJ's fucking bullshit
Just one thing of note: It's not all JJ. Derek Connolly, Colin Trevorrow, Chris Terrio, JJ and the Lucasfilm story group ALL contributed to the script.

If you want to aim your ire at the person responsible for this entire movie, it's Bob Iger.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 PM 01-08-2020
so the visual dictionary reveals how rey fixed anakin's lightsaber

she just used her OP force healing abilities on it, of course

:-)

fucking hand waving bullshit, holy fuck
[Reply]
Bowser 09:29 PM 01-08-2020
so the visual dictionary reveals how rey fixed anakin's lightsaber

she just used her OP force healing abilities on it, of course

:-)

fucking hand waving bullshit, holy fuck
No wonder Poe wanted her to go with them on the Falcon as he lightspeed skipped it, lol.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:29 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Just one thing of note: It's not all JJ. Derek Connolly, Colin Trevorrow, Chris Terrio, JJ and the Lucasfilm story group ALL contributed to the script.

If you want to aim your ire at the person responsible for this entire movie, it's Bob Iger.

[Reply]
Sorry 03:17 AM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
No wonder Poe wanted her to go with them on the Falcon as he lightspeed skipped it, lol.
Handjob via the force?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 AM 01-10-2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 01-10-2020
Hammock follows a reylo Twitter account. That's fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hammock follows a reylo Twitter account. That's fucking hilarious.
i got it from FB

but i fully support reylo

cute couple
[Reply]
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up