ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 34
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 08:11 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Her boobies seemed more perky last year than last night.
I would still nuzzle them and :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:50 PM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, it is.

Watch it from the every beginning, though.
THIS! :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:12 PM 11-30-2012
It's good. I enjoy GOT and Breaking Bad more though.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:33 PM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
It's good. I enjoy GOT and Breaking Bad more though.
Those are two I'd hold above HL, but they're not on right now.

A good ep of The Walking Dead pushes it ahead, a good ep of HL does the same.
[Reply]
Pants 11:18 PM 11-30-2012
Homeland > GoT, IMO.

Then again, I've read the ASOIAF books so I'm missing out on all the suspense the show might offer to those who haven't.
[Reply]
Sorter 12:51 AM 12-01-2012
Haven't watched GOT yet.

IMO, it is 2nd behind BB and ahead of BE since the death of Jimmy.

Dexter has sucked ass for the last 2 years.
[Reply]
WoodDraw 03:59 PM 12-02-2012
Breaking Bad > Homeland >...........giant cliff........everyone else.

Breaking Bad is fantastic because they've told a story over many years, developed the characters, and never dropped in quality. And it has an end.

Homeland has awhile to go until they reach that point. I still worry about the direction of the show, and if they can keep it up. But so far, the writers haven't disappointed.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:15 PM 12-02-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
Homeland > GoT, IMO.

Then again, I've read the ASOIAF books so I'm missing out on all the suspense the show might offer to those who haven't.
3rd season of GoT could be better than anything ever, if they get it right.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:18 PM 12-02-2012
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
3rd season of GoT could be better than anything ever, if they get it right.
Given how well the first two seasons have gone, I think they will.
[Reply]
Buck 12:10 AM 12-03-2012
Wtf was that ending?
[Reply]
Sorter 01:02 PM 12-03-2012
Galvez=Mole
[Reply]
Pants 10:12 PM 12-03-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Galvez=Mole
I wonder whether Estes thinks Saul is the mole?? Why are they sending him downstairs? Maybe Estes didn't appreciate Saul running a side op on Quinn?
[Reply]
Sorter 10:40 PM 12-03-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
I wonder whether Estes thinks Saul is the mole?? Why are they sending him downstairs? Maybe Estes didn't appreciate Saul running a side op on Quinn?
This IMO.
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 12:23 AM 12-04-2012
Last night's episode was a fucking goofy mess.

Abu Nazir, the equivalent of Osama Bin Laden, casually strolls into a 7-11 shortly before singlehandedly wrecking and kidnapping Carrie, who is busy listening to her shitty jazz. Dana and her mopey ass make an appearance in time for the shitty hit-and-run with Finn subplot to pop up again. Nazir then Skypes Brody, who only goes down the hall to scream Nazir's name repeatedly. Brody then does a followup to the classic "dig through a guy's room and get the object in the nick of time" by grabbing a novelty size magnifying glass and getting the serial number to Walden's pacemaker. Nazir then has the pacemaker hacked (which is weirdly the most realistic thing to happen in this episode). Carrie is let free, only to disboey orders for the 20th time, grabbing a pipe to take on Nazir. End episode.

[Reply]
Pants 12:30 AM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
Last night's episode was a fucking goofy mess.

Abu Nazir, the equivalent of Osama Bin Laden, casually strolls into a 7-11 shortly before singlehandedly wrecking and kidnapping Carrie, who is busy listening to her shitty jazz. Dana and her mopey ass make an appearance in time for the shitty hit-and-run with Finn subplot to pop up again. Nazir then Skypes Brody, who only goes down the hall to scream Nazir's name repeatedly. Brody then does a followup to the classic "dig through a guy's room and get the object in the nick of time" by grabbing a novelty size magnifying glass and getting the serial number to Walden's pacemaker. Nazir then has the pacemaker hacked (which is weirdly the most realistic thing to happen in this episode). Carrie is let free, only to disboey orders for the 20th time, grabbing a pipe to take on Nazir. End episode.

Yeah. Why would someone grab a pipe to go after someone with a gun? WTF, writers?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 34
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up