Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Media Center>Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 trailer
DBOSHO 10:15 AM 04-30-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDb...e_gdata_player

Looks intense. Im really looking forward to this. SMD if repost
[Reply]
JD10367 05:40 PM 07-15-2011
And for the record I would :-) all the chicks in this film. They all grew up so hot. I'd like a waterbed trio of Luna, Ginny, and Hermione, please, TYVM.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:47 PM 07-15-2011
That scene where Ginny kissed Harry in the burrow was so hot.

So was the Harry/Hermione illusions kiss during the sword discovery scene.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 PM 07-15-2011
Quick question for the Potterphiles:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:48 AM 07-17-2011
Originally Posted by Red 5:
Quick question for the Potterphiles:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
JD10367 08:54 AM 07-17-2011
I would assume Snape was sort of doing both (keeping up pretenses in case Voldemort was aware, and also looking to tell him the truth).
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:54 AM 07-17-2011
So in a surprise turn of events, I went to go see this.

I love love loved Hermione in her bellatrix costume.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
JD10367 08:56 AM 07-17-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:

:-) Uh, that was Helena Bonham Carter, dude.

Originally Posted by :
Spoiler!
Agree with all of it, they were all changes for the worse. And you forgot to mention that...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:05 AM 07-17-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
:-) Uh, that was Helena Bonham Carter, dude.
Nah, I'm talking about when she changed back to Hermione during the fall(slow motion cleavage shot FTW) then after falling into the water, she was looking damn fine before she had to put the jacket mess on.

This book imo, solved so many mysteries. I feel like it could've only happened the way it happened. Bitching about minor details being changed is stupid, but those minor changes WERE THAT STUPID. And yeah, I was telling my wife as we were leaving about the wand scene, and that it was a change I didn't much mind, but WHAT ABOUT HIS?

lol, it's crazy the whole experience is over. Honestly, it was over for me when I finished book 7 waaay too fast because I wanted to know, man. I still to this day wish I would've slowly read deathly hollows and enjoyed it for being the last of something I really loved and looked forward to as a kid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 AM 07-17-2011

Spoiler!
I thought Harry
Spoiler!
was epic. Loved it. That whole scene was spine-tingling.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:12 AM 07-17-2011
Originally Posted by Red 5:
I thought Harry
Spoiler!
was epic. Loved it. That whole scene was spine-tingling.
But that's not how it happens in my world. Good scene, yes. But just not right.

Did love two things about the end.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 AM 07-17-2011
I highly doubt the experience is over.

JK Rowling would be nuts not to write prequels.

But nothing will probably ever compare to sitting in the theater seeing Hogwarts fade to black for the last time with the three kids in the foreground. I got dust in my eye.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:32 AM 07-17-2011
I think it's over. It was very difficult for her to write the seventh book, and she already had loads of it finished before she ever got near it. Writer's block is a bitch, also writing in the style of JK is not an easy thing to do.

She finished it the way she wanted with the gay little epilogue that I think she should have never included.

I really doubt she finds the motivation for prequels. Maybe short stories about James or something, but never anything close to a real Harry Potter book.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 AM 07-17-2011
Fucking Dumbledore Adventures prequels or DIE!!!
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:40 AM 07-17-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Why not?
Because it's annoying and stupid.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:44 AM 07-17-2011
I think it's over. It was very difficult for her to write the seventh book, and she already had loads of it finished before she ever got near it. Writer's block is a bitch, also writing in the style of JK is not an easy thing to do.

She finished it the way she wanted with the gay little epilogue that I think she should have never included.

I really doubt she finds the motivation for prequels. Maybe short stories about James or something, but never anything close to a real Harry Potter book.
Strongly agree. That felt just as out of place in the movie as it did in the books.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up