ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 34
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
TimBone 11:14 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by MeatRock:
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
Hoots is right up there with Hitler and Stalin. I'm telling ya.
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
BigRedChief 11:16 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
THIS! he just thought he had all the answers himself and couldn't work with anyone.
alnorth 11:39 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
THIS! he just thought he had all the answers himself and couldn't work with anyone.
Yeah, I understand that. What he apparently didn't get is that if the group isn't going along with your ideas, even if you think the group is making a stupid mistake, you can't force them your way when their money is at stake. Just wish them luck, chuckle to yourself, then put your own brilliant sure-fire winner lineups up separately at draftkings.
farmerchief 05:46 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yep, I agree. He had some very sound strategies, he just didnt "play well with others" so to speak.:-)
NewChief 07:36 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Yep, I agree. He had some very sound strategies, he just didnt "play well with others" so to speak.:-)
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
KC native 08:04 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
Yes. He completely abandoned the theory and not just with the Seattle defense bullshit.
Nzoner 09:51 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:

Correct however Hootie didn't like much diversity to whereas my thoughts were if you have 188 line-ups why would you not diversify especially at QB and Def.

Josh McCown our first week was 1.1% owned in the contest and blew up against the horrid Balt pass D scoring 3 less points than Brady and Wilson combined.That's not to say this is full proof as the #1 slot that week did not have McCown showing just how difficult it really is to surround any qb with the other"right" players while staying under the salary cap.It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
Dayze 11:05 PM 10-25-2015
Adolf Hootler
Easy 6 04:53 AM 10-26-2015
Why is hootie logged on at 5:52am?

Go away, joe dirt... no one wants you around.
ChiefRocka 05:11 AM 10-26-2015
Preparing for the BlackBob lawsuit threat.
KCUnited 05:25 AM 10-26-2015
Puts faith, time, and money into the Chiefs every year, laughs at guys gambling $100.
BigMeatballDave 08:55 AM 10-26-2015
Anyone willing to give me the Cliff Notes on this? :-)
notorious 08:57 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Anyone willing to give me the Cliff Notes on this? :-)
Hootie pulled a Hootie.
Valiant 09:25 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Hootie pulled a Hootie.
They got hootied?

'Hootie and I blow your money' sounds like a band name.
Sully 09:53 AM 10-26-2015
As far as I know, my mother never Fucked a giraffe.

As far as I know...
Page 28 of 34
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up