Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Did you get stimulated today
007 12:33 PM 12-30-2020
I did. It was forgettable.
[Reply]
007 02:47 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
No, but my IRA dropped eight grand overnight...

Well that's the wrong kind of stimulation altogether.
[Reply]
Spott 02:52 PM 12-30-2020
Nope, I just pay more and more taxes every year so shitty politicians can piss it away on stupid bullshit.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:05 PM 12-30-2020
I'm disappointed this was directed to everyone. There is no reason I need the money or many people who haven't lost their jobs. All this is is inflation.

If everyone gets something, no matter what, it's call inflation. Yeah I understand rich people don't get as much but by far and large it's just printing more money.

There should be a way to apply for such funds, show that you lost your job due to Covid, etc. And get the money that way.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:14 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm disappointed this was directed to everyone. There is no reason I need the money or many people who haven't lost their jobs. All this is is inflation.

If everyone gets something, no matter what, it's call inflation. Yeah I understand rich people don't get as much but by far and large it's just printing more money.

There should be a way to apply for such funds, show that you lost your job due to Covid, etc. And get the money that way.
Totally agree.

They just want more money out there so people that don’t truly need the money will go spend it on frivolous stuff like PS5s and Oculus
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:15 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Totally agree.

They just want more money out there so people that don’t truly need the money will go spend it on frivolous stuff like PS5s and Oculus
Just in time for new years partying
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:20 PM 12-30-2020
What's the better experiment to figure out if some people will in fact complain about anything...
1) Money shows up in your checking account without having to do anything.
2) The football team you root for wins 23 out of 24, including its first Super Bowl in 50 years.
[Reply]
loochy 03:26 PM 12-30-2020
no.

lame.

give me my share of the pie, damnit.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:35 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What's the better experiment to figure out if some people will in fact complain about anything...
1) Money shows up in your checking account without having to do anything.
2) The football team you root for wins 23 out of 24, including its first Super Bowl in 50 years.
It snowed.
I got no money.
and the Chiefs have increased my anxiety over th past few weeks that I'm now taking more blood pressure meds.

Is this in contention?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:35 PM 12-30-2020
Last time I got mine about a week after the first ones went out. Guessing it will be a little closer this time. But nothing yet.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:39 PM 12-30-2020
Mines going to take care of some back taxes so I'm pretty happy for losing a bill ,but to be fair the bill was only $50 a month, so meh.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:39 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
It snowed.
I got no money.
and the Chiefs have increased my anxiety over th past few weeks that I'm now taking more blood pressure meds.

Is this in contention?

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:48 PM 12-30-2020
This stimulus lived close to you?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:54 PM 12-30-2020
Nope
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:54 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
This stimulus lived close to you?
Eat fuck pie, stimulus
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:08 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Yep reducing the value of my savings. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up