[Reply]
cookster50 08:00 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Hogfarmer:
And they easily penetrate boars!
FYP
[Reply]
Predarat 08:08 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by mikey23545:
How about if everybody has a gun and we blow away all home invaders and then we got rid of all the perps effectively making us safe from all home invaders.
This idea is much better.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:18 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Tasers shoot 15 whole feet and run on batteries. Seems reliable and effective to me.
Engineering Lab partner has video footage taken from a police “dash cam” of a huge Viking looking meth head walking right through a tazer shot. In fact he seemed rather pissed about it, started chasing the cop around his car yelling "What'cha gonna do now!" A double tap from the officers M1911 is what he did and Viking Meth head sat down crying about how the officer killed him. Don’t have enough of the footage to see if the ambulance arrived in time to save him or not.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:22 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case
The problem with the tazer is that if, I understand them correctly, you have to actually touch the perp with it. The good thing about the gun is the girl was able to shoot the intruder through the door. Much easier to shoot an intruder through the closet door than to make contact with the tazer after they've opened the door.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:27 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
The only porblem there is that guns aren't only used for home defense.
You're right, I also use mine to hunt. Thanks for pointing that out Aussieboy.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:28 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The problem with the tazer is that if, I understand them correctly, you have to actually touch the perp with it. The good thing about the gun is the girl was able to shoot the intruder through the door. Much easier to shoot an intruder through the closet door than to make contact with the tazer after they've opened the door.
Police use a type that shoots our a pair of barbs that are then connected back to the Taser by wire. Like Saul said though, they only offer about 15 ft of range.

[Reply]
Bwana 08:30 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Engineering Lab partner has video footage taken from a police “dash cam” of a huge Viking looking meth head walking right through a tazer shot. In fact he seemed rather pissed about it, started chasing the cop around his car yelling "What'cha gonna do now!" A double tap from the officers M1911 is what he did and Viking Meth head sat down crying about how the officer killed him. Don’t have enough of the footage to see if the ambulance arrived in time to save him or not.
Viking meth head.......... :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:31 AM 12-21-2012
Police use a type that shoots our a pair of barbs that are then connected back to the Taser by wire. Like Saul said though, they only offer about 15 ft of range.

And they don't do through the door.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:39 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
Dudes named Stacey deserve to get shot.
Never trust a guy w/ a girl's name and never trust a guy that has 2 first names.
[Reply]
notorious 08:39 AM 12-21-2012
I read several stories like this every month in American Rifleman.

When they said that the perp was accused of trying to kidnap a 17 year old last year, I cringed at the thought of what would have happened to that 12 year old if she didn't know how to operate her parents' gun.

Fistpump
[Reply]
dmahurin 08:43 AM 12-21-2012
Could this huge Viking looking meth head be techno Viking?

[Reply]
Predarat 08:43 AM 12-21-2012
It was the end of the world for this home invador hahaha.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:43 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And they don't do through the door.
Unless it was, like, one of those Japanese doors made of rice paper or whatever. :-)
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:44 AM 12-21-2012
WTF are you supposed to do after you tase them? Just keep doing it until the cops get there and hope the batteries last for fifteen minutes?
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:45 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
errr....

-
Not sure huh?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up