ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 140
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 07:56 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
thank you again for proving my point...even after being here forty years, seems you are unable to let go of the old country when it comes to the persecution of others beliefs.

relleyes? 159!
In the old country we knew that earth is not 6000 years old and not flat. But you do.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:06 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:

Dartgod, on the other hand has not answered mine. What was that harmless juvenile joke that he found funny and appropriate?
Nice try. The juvenile joke you thought was funny and worthy of encouragement was when the juvenile Preparation H5 called my elderly mother a whore. You laughed and kept up that tangent.

Thanks for playing. :-)
The juvenile joke I was referring to was my own. I didn't quote, laugh at or even respond to ANY of H5N1's posts.

But you can go on pretending that I did.
[Reply]
Donger 08:06 PM 08-08-2011
Dammit, You're right. I did say that,.... IN YOUR SLEEP!!!

Lying asshole. :-)
Did "we" (we being Americans) bring 9/11 on ourselves through our actions, Frankie?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:10 PM 08-08-2011
Dammit, You're right. I did say that,.... IN YOUR SLEEP!!!

Lying asshole. :-)

9/11 was provoked by the West.

:-)
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:16 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did "we" (we being Americans) bring 9/11 on ourselves through our actions, Frankie?
Go ahead and answer this one Frankie. And did you celebrate when 9/11 happened?

Not that you wouldn't lie, like you have throughout so much of this thread.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:16 PM 08-08-2011
BTW, the post I made about it being a juvenile joke was in response to a string of posts you and Pants were exchanging about whether my initial ORE post was appropriate.

So I don't know where in the hell you are getting this crap about me laughing at and encouraging H5N1. My suggestion is that you come in off the ledge and take a long break from this place. Either that or put this thread and every poster in it that has offended you on ignore.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:25 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
First: I've been here for years. I know the history from that time well enough to have formed opinions of many posters, including yourself.
then I hope you understood what I said. I have NEVER EVER disrespected any poster here until I have absorbed enough disrespect. I can say that with clearest conscience. I don't think you have formed that little opinion of this fact.

Second: Don't give me that "don't judge" line when we're on a message board that caters to precisely that sort of thing.
The sickness of this message board is due to the morons and keyboard Rambos who keep signing up and joining the already in progress animal house party. The more civil, cerebral, and cultured posters have mostly left instead of banding together to demand a reform so everyone can enjoy this BB without fear of indignity and profanity directed to them. I love this forum enough to bring out this problem every chance I get. But unfortunately it seems even some mods are in support of the said morons. That's why I have thought about my options henceforth.

Third: As I noted, your post was inviting response by those from the other thread, .....
What post was that? Where did I invite them to bring their caveman circle jerk here? Please explain.

Fourth: I wasn't defending anything or anybody. I merely offered my take as to the wisdom of your post. If you wish to be a douche, feel free to do it towards someone else. Your dance card is full enough without trying to add me to it.
You accused me of calling everyone names. You did not mince words about it. If that's not defending, justifying, or purifying them I don't know what is. If you are so wise and want to dispense that wisdom, did it ever occur to you to dispense it to any one of the swarm of intellectual flies that what they do is petty, unfair, low-minded, and out of line? You confront me because whether you notice it or not you have detected civility in my nature underneath all the aggressive exchanges. You are afraid to confront them because you see how mindless they are and are afraid to be attacked by them. No, sir. You are not qualified to make any fair judgement unless you have the balls to stand up to the consequences.

Fifth: A trainwreck is a trainwreck, whether it's continuing or not.
I merely have the balls to stand up to the mindless. Like I said, I'm still going strong and will do so until this shit ends within its own thread. None of you have the slightest idea how absolutely committed I am to see it through.

Again that thread is that thread and this one is this one. I brought an emotional issue to this forum like a lot of people do. There are, believe it or not, posters here that have my utmost respect and I consider my cyber family. The rest just came in to troll, no matter how much you want to justify them.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:27 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ask me in the thread that it was discussed. This thread is about my father. If you wanna be a dick, be that in it's proper place.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:34 PM 08-08-2011
Only 759 to go...
[Reply]
Frankie 08:36 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Funny when I click on the second quote (See attached screen capture for refference) I'm taken to the first quote which does not say "9/11 was provoked by the west." Does anyone else have this problem?:-)

I was wrong FC58. You are not a lying asshole. You are a PATHETIC POS LYING ASSHOLE.

And take this fight to the thread that got you banned for a week.
Attached: stupid.jpg (29.9 KB) 
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:38 PM 08-08-2011
I merely have the balls to stand up to the mindless. Like I said, I'm still going strong and will do so until this shit ends within its own thread. None of you have the slightest idea how absolutely committed I am to see it through.
Spoiler alert. Here's how it ends:

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:40 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Spoiler alert. Here's how it ends:

[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:44 PM 08-08-2011
for what it's worth, I don't personally hold any animosity towards frankie. his BB persona is grating to the nerves at times, and he makes it ENTIRELY too easy to fuck with him.

also, yeah... dartgod has had NOTHING to do with my trolling in this thread.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:51 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Only 759 to go...
Y'all will get there.

Frankie made a point to mention in his other trainwreck of a thread that - paraphrasing - "none of you have any idea how committed I am to seeing this through."

Translation:

He's pretty committed to showing his ass through this cyber-jihad.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:52 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Leave Frankie's mom out of this.
Oh wait, you said ORE. Nevermind...
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
BTW, the post I made about it being a juvenile joke was in response to a string of posts you and Pants were exchanging about whether my initial ORE post was appropriate.
Let's break the joke down:

"Leave Frankie's mom out of this." So far so good.

"Oh wait, you said ORE. Nevermind..." "I thought you said whore, as in, Frankie's mom."

Nice try. You knew exactly what you were doing. You were riding on some 28 year old juvenile's dick. You, my friend are old enough to be his father. He needs to learn civility from you not emboldened by you.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 140
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up