Page 649 of 660
« First < 149549599639645646647648649 650651652653659 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:02 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
No, but I tend to pride myself on correct usage of grammar. I tend to kick myself when someone points out something I've been doing incorrectly. :-)
The way I remember it is complement always reminds me of a modification of the word complete.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:04 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Brock:
Grammar policemen or women should shoot him or herself in the face.
Policemen and women is plural, so they should shoot themselves in the face. Just sayin'.
[Reply]
luv 10:04 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Wow, ****ing TherapyPlanet.

I'm gonna go fap.
I'm glad we could help!
[Reply]
Brock 10:04 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Policemen and women is plural, so they should shoot themselves in the face. Just sayin'.
:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 10:25 AM 06-26-2012
I am jumping in late, but buck they are correct.

She is saying it because she is far away and there is no chance of anything happening.

Did she see a picture of the new you? That you got a new job? Then she moved and all of a sudden she is I would of had a relationship with you? Yeah, that is all manipulation, sorry.

Keep improving, you live in cali, getting an attractive woman should be easy. Missouri is a different beast. Funny, smart attractive single women are 1/1000 here.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:28 AM 06-26-2012
She probably knows you're a good guy, Buck, and is doing what she can to get herself some attention from a good guy.

If she dug you when she was there and you were available, she would have let you know.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:29 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
1. FYP

2. Disagree
You can FYP all day but you still can't FYP the lyrics to the classic song.
[Reply]
Buck 11:40 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I am jumping in late, but buck they are correct.

She is saying it because she is far away and there is no chance of anything happening.

Did she see a picture of the new you? That you got a new job? Then she moved and all of a sudden she is I would of had a relationship with you? Yeah, that is all manipulation, sorry.

Keep improving, you live in cali, getting an attractive woman should be easy. Missouri is a different beast. Funny, smart attractive single women are 1/1000 here.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She probably knows you're a good guy, Buck, and is doing what she can to get herself some attention from a good guy.

If she dug you when she was there and you were available, she would have let you know.
I don't think you guys actually read my posts.

Nothing is going to happen, obviously. But it made me feel good.

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 11:42 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
I don't think you guys actually read my posts.

Nothing is going to happen, obviously. But it made me feel good.

Jesus Christ.
Yeah but... what's going to happen? Are ya gonna do some BuckinKaeding with her or what?
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:46 AM 06-26-2012
I know a cry for help when I read one.

Hang in there, Buck. It will get better.
[Reply]
Buck 11:51 AM 06-26-2012
Let me clear things up.

She never lived here.

We met on a weight loss group chat thing.

We've both lost a bunch of weight. I befriended her months ago because we are interested in a lot of the same shit. I play video games and stuff with her all the time.

We joke around with each other all the time via text or whatnot.

I've grown to like her because she is the opposite sex and cool as fuck. I never said anything because it was useless. So last night she told me that and it made me feel good and sort of sad to be honest because I can't even really try with her.

Anyways she's been talking for a while about coming to visit Socal, so maybe, but I doubt it.

Hope that clears things up. I want to reiterate that I'm not expecting anything to actually happen.
[Reply]
Buck 11:52 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I know a cry for help when I read one.

Hang in there, Buck. It will get better.
Plz come jerk me.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 06-26-2012
Let me clear things up.

She never lived here.

We've both lost a bunch of weight. I befriended her months ago because we are interested in a lot of the same shit. I play video games and stuff with her all the time.

I've grown to like her because she is the opposite sex and cool as fuck. I never said anything because it was useless. So last night she told me that and it made me feel good and sort of sad to be honest because I can't even really try with her.

Anyways she's been talking for a while about coming to visit Socal, so maybe, but I doubt it.

Hope that clears things up. I want to reiterate that I'm not expecting anything to actually happen.
Pics.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:58 AM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Pics.
Paging Omaha?
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:06 PM 06-26-2012
Let me clear things up.

She never lived here.

I've grown to like her because she is the opposite sex and cool as ****. I never said anything because it was useless. So last night she told me that and it made me feel good and sort of sad to be honest because I can't even really try with her.

I take back the part about her fucking with your head.
[Reply]
Page 649 of 660
« First < 149549599639645646647648649 650651652653659 > Last »
Up