ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Man I don't know how you can be so confident with how our D played last game. I think Bucs can keep it close w us they are more talented than Raiders although probably don't matchup as well.
The Raiders offense is much more disciplined than the Bucs. Gruden and Carr are in perfect sync.

Arians and Brady aren't even remotely on the same page.

It's a way different matchup.

That's not to say the Bucs aren't good but I wouldn't overreact to how the Raiders game played out.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:04 PM 11-25-2020
Gruden knows exactly who Carr is and uses his weapons to maximize Carr's production, Bruce Arians is busy trying to shove Brady into the hole that is his offense regardless of Brady's talent.
[Reply]
milkshock 03:04 PM 11-25-2020
Shootout incoming
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:06 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Man I don't know how you can be so confident with how our D played last game. I think Bucs can keep it close w us they are more talented than Raiders although probably don't matchup as well.

I think their lack of speed, and the fact that they don't have the horses on the o-line like Vegas does should help the defense perform better, at least I hope so. But you're right, the defense in general did not inspire a lot of confidence with their performance last week. I'll just be glad not to see Darren Waller on the field killing us on every third down.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:13 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gruden knows exactly who Carr is and uses his weapons to maximize Carr's production, Bruce Arians is busy trying to shove Brady into the hole that is his offense regardless of Brady's talent.
Exactly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:13 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I think their lack of speed, and the fact that they don't have the horses on the o-line like Vegas does should help the defense perform better, at least I hope so. But you're right, the defense in general did not inspire a lot of confidence with their performance last week. I'll just be glad not to see Darren Waller on the field killing us on every third down.
They have GRONK!
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:24 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yep
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:25 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Shootout incoming
I'm thinking 42-31
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:48 PM 11-25-2020
Everyone practiced FULLY today....

Means barring setbacks, should see the full roster
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:50 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They have GRONK!
If GRONK tears us up at this point in his career, I'll be very concerned about the defense.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:55 PM 11-25-2020
If we can get pressure it will be a blowout.

Unfortunately we've shown no such ability to be able to do that recently.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:57 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Everyone practiced FULLY today....

Means barring setbacks, should see the full roster
Having Sammy back will be huge.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:58 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If we can get pressure it will be a blowout.

Unfortunately we've shown no such ability to be able to do that recently.
Good news is that Bucs line is not even close to being as good as Vegas' so we should at least be able to get at least a little more pressure than we did this past Sunday, I would hope.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:10 PM 11-25-2020
I actually don’t expect a shootout at all.

I think its either A) the Chiefs show up and play their ‘A’ game, winning handily..... or B) the offense is a whee bit out of sync, Tampa gets a good pass rush going and it ends up something like 27-24.
[Reply]
milkshock 04:34 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'm thinking 42-31

Something like that
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up