ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 126
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
tk13 10:22 PM 04-17-2015
I wasn't a huge fan of jumping into all this Justice League stuff without a proper Superman sequel, but I don't see why so many people are dissing that trailer either.

It seems to be taking the story head-on at all the things people usually complain about with Superman. If anything it's the Superman purists you'd think would hate this, instead it seems to be the people who would complain about Superman anyway. They appear to be serious about making this a world where people legitimately question the arrival of such an invincible figure.
[Reply]
-King- 01:03 AM 04-18-2015
Looks great to me. But it seems I'm one of the few here that loved MoS so I can see why I'd think its great but others don't like it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:06 AM 04-18-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:
Looks great to me. But it seems I'm one of the few here that loved MoS so I can see why I'd think its great but others don't like it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Same here
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:24 AM 04-18-2015
It looks... fine.

I'm intrigued they went dark as fuck with Batman. I hope they plumb the depths of that darkness.

Batman at his worst can be a hell of a villain.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:28 AM 04-18-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:12 AM 04-18-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
That shit looks DOPE.

I thought this was gonna be stupid, but that movie looks like it's gonna be sick as fuck.
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:57 AM 04-18-2015
I will go on record that this looks TERRIBLE and will be an awful movie. Not sure it can be as ridiculously bad as the last Superman film was but I bet it comes close.
[Reply]
-King- 12:01 PM 04-18-2015
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I will go on record that this looks TERRIBLE and will be an awful movie. Not sure it can be as ridiculously bad as the last Superman film was but I bet it comes close.
Cool. Then it will be a good movie.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:06 PM 04-18-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That shit looks DOPE.

I thought this was gonna be stupid, but that movie looks like it's gonna be sick as fuck.
Yep....that's where I'm at. I'm still hesitant about Affleck but the movie looks good so far.
[Reply]
Fish 12:12 PM 04-18-2015
I think it all depends on how they go about equalizing the fight.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:13 PM 04-18-2015
I'm pretty ambivalent to the trailer... nothing to get too excited about, but I'm not discouraged.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 01:47 PM 04-18-2015
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Spoiler!
Not entirely, the nuclear fallout blocked out the sun (in which he gets his power from) so he was incredibly weakened by the time he fights Bruce

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm pretty ambivalent to the trailer... nothing to get too excited about, but I'm not discouraged.
This.

EDIT: ok affleck does look pretty cool in the new suit (minus the inevitable eye shadow+exposed eyes of course)

[Reply]
RobBlake 02:08 PM 04-18-2015
MoS was an excellent reboot to the series.. people just like to complain, only natural. These are comic book movies, time to understand when to suspend disbelief.

I think affleck is going to be a great batman and i love his take on his voice in that clip. It may be robotic due to the suit or he may keep it that way.. excellent start. No reason at all to hate on this so far.. everything is looking up to par of good quality.
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:10 PM 04-18-2015
also, doesn't Clark always hold back when he fights? he is always in control of his strength or else he would turn fools into dust.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:56 PM 04-18-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
also, doesn't Clark always hold back when he fights? he is always in control of his strength or else he would turn fools into dust.

[Reply]
Page 49 of 126
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up