ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The tears of the Patriots fans are quite nice but this takes the cake
Mecca 11:34 AM 02-17-2020

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so fucking worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:12 AM 02-18-2020
you cant go to 10 SBs in 20 years, unless its rigged to begin with.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:07 AM 02-18-2020
I remember when I used to think Cowboy fans were insufferable.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:16 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Great I have cancer now after watching that......
If it lasts for more than 4 hours, call a doctor. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:22 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
I dont. It was never conclusive. I didnt see one angle that would have supported overruling that touchdown.

Inconclusive = result
I think too that the shadow, the same shadow that showed the pylon casting a shadow straight down the goal line, showed that the tip of the ball crossed the plane.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:07 AM 02-18-2020
People like him show why all of America despises the Pats and their fans. Literally the only SBs not rigged were the ones that they won. Even when bringing up how they have been busted for cheating 3 times now they usually come back with “Everyone does it and they are innocent, it’s just Goodell and the NFL coming after them”. I hope Brady leaves and they become irrelevant again and vanish back into the shadows. They are utterly insufferable.
[Reply]
JD10367 06:45 AM 02-18-2020
What I find insufferable: douchebag whiny idiot entitled Patriots "fans" who never followed the team pre-Brady, never saw a losing season, and give a bad name to the actual fans out there who've followed the team for decades and don't act like fucksticks.

What I find more insufferable: Chiefs fans who finally win a Super Bowl and yet can't stop obsessing over the Patriots, talking about the Patriots, starting threads about the Patriots, and harping on the Patriots.

Jesus fucking Christ. Get over it already. You won. You have a Lombardi. You're the best team in football. Try to enjoy it and not be so fucking miserable. Your Mods should start giving weeklong bans to anyone who starts a Patriots thread.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:51 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Bla bla bla words.....
I still love your Avatar...
[Reply]
Pablo 07:08 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I still love your Avatar...
Tom Brady doesn't. He's into teenage boys.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 07:09 AM 02-18-2020
What I find insufferable: douchebag whiny idiot entitled Patriots "fans" who never followed the team pre-Brady, never saw a losing season, and give a bad name to the actual fans out there who've followed the team for decades and don't act like fucksticks.

What I find more insufferable: Chiefs fans who finally win a Super Bowl and yet can't stop obsessing over the Patriots, talking about the Patriots, starting threads about the Patriots, and harping on the Patriots.

Jesus fucking Christ. Get over it already. You won. You have a Lombardi. You're the best team in football. Try to enjoy it and not be so fucking miserable. Your Mods should start giving weeklong bans to anyone who starts a Patriots thread.
I imagine that you regard yourself as one of the "good ones" when it comes to Pats fandom.

Yet, here you are on a rival board lecturing us on how we're supposed to celebrate and what to post.

No one cares what you find insufferable, because none of it even comes close to you being here right now.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:11 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
I imagine that you regard yourself as one of the "good ones" when it comes to Pats fandom.

Yet, here you are on a rival board lecturing us on how we're supposed to celebrate and what to post.

No one cares what you find insufferable, because none of it even comes close to you being here right now.
Beautiful stuff here.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:56 AM 02-18-2020
What I find insufferable: douchebag whiny idiot entitled Patriots "fans" who never followed the team pre-Brady, never saw a losing season, and give a bad name to the actual fans out there who've followed the team for decades and don't act like ****sticks.

Jesus ****ing Christ. Get over it already. You won. You have a Lombardi. You're the best team in football. Try to enjoy it and not be so ****ing miserable. Your Mods should start giving weeklong bans to anyone who starts a Patriots thread.
That’s almost as bad as being the fan of one team and going to another team’s message board and scolding them and telling them how to behave on their board.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:06 AM 02-18-2020

You're a Pats fan on a Chiefs board moron. You've spent years on here sucking off and defending that pathetic organization on a non division team's board. Acting like a "fuckstick". You realize how stupid your post looks now?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:21 AM 02-18-2020
KC also has more Super bowl "wins"

2 > *****
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:24 AM 02-18-2020
What I find insufferable: douchebag whiny idiot entitled Patriots "fans" who never followed the team pre-Brady, never saw a losing season, and give a bad name to the actual fans out there who've followed the team for decades and don't act like ****sticks.

Jesus ****ing Christ. Get over it already. You won. You have a Lombardi. You're the best team in football. Try to enjoy it and not be so ****ing miserable. Your Mods should start giving weeklong bans to anyone who starts a Patriots thread.

[Reply]
Pablo 09:27 AM 02-18-2020
Careful guys, if we all start piling on too hard we'll run him off like Asterix.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up