ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The tears of the Patriots fans are quite nice but this takes the cake
Mecca 11:34 AM 02-17-2020

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so fucking worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
[Reply]
Spott 02:46 PM 02-17-2020
Dude is a bitch, but it pretty much comes with the territory when you are a Patsies fan. They’ve gotten every call for 20 years and the dude is salty because of the TD they would have had when the refs ruled the Patsies receiver stepped out at the 4 yard line and Belicheat was out of challenges. Every single thing they’ve accomplished since 2001 is shady as hell and they know it.
[Reply]
HemiEd 02:50 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Rigged not calling Dee Ford offsides but wait that's on the 49ers :-)

That is priceless!:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:02 PM 02-17-2020
I turned it off after he said the Christmas pic the NFL posted showed it was rigged...my eyes started to roll in the back of my head...it was for my own good really...
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:31 PM 02-17-2020
Dude clearly doesnt know shit about football.

Nkeal Harry play was not a scoring play. Refs did not signal TD, therefore there is no review. If your coach wastes his challenges on ball spots instead of potential scoring plays, then you are stuck with the calls on the field.

Williams TD was ruled TD, and not enough evidence to say he didnt score. If he had been ruled out, Andy could challenge, because he didnt waste his challenges on dumb shit, and likely loses and we go to 4th down.

The complete lack of outrage on Jones touching Bradys shoulderpad resulting in 15 yards just shows this clown is a hater and is terrified of one Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.

Cry on, little bitch. New sheriff in town, and he doesnt tongue kiss children.
[Reply]
notorious 03:37 PM 02-17-2020
Invalidate this, and dumbfuck invalidates all the SB's his Cheatriots have been to.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:40 PM 02-17-2020
How could anyone into NFL football think anything is rigged? All that talk does is scream....I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

Just have to shake my head.

The Pats didn't win because of air pressure in a football or knowing anything about another team, they won because they were great and had the best coach/QB ever, BUT....now it's finally over, so move on. Now it's KC Chiefs time and will be for awhile.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:52 PM 02-17-2020
Must be hard to accept the reality of a real dynasty replacing your fake dynasty.
[Reply]
Bump 06:54 PM 02-17-2020
Anytime a Pats fans says anything like that about us, here ya go show them this:

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:03 PM 02-17-2020
Shows how stupid fuckers like BlackOps look.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:55 PM 02-17-2020
Dee Ford is damn stupid.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:11 PM 02-17-2020
Has to be Asterix
[Reply]
FAX 11:23 PM 02-17-2020
It's strange how people don't want to mention the various and many times the Niners held our poor player dudes ... it was particularly obvious on those Deeb (whatever his name is) runs to the edge. The tape don't lie.

This crybaby toober fostered a thought-thing on my part, however.

I watch all the Chiefs games. I've watched most of them many times (especially blowout victories against the Donks and the Faiders because it helps me sleep) but I don't watch other teams (particularly the NFC) much at all. By the time the playoffs roll around (and after we are eliminated), my interest wanes in the Great Game declines and I basically just watch highlights or portions of games.

Therefore, I really don't know if I know this for a fact; are we the most playoff-snake-bitten team in NFL history? Has there ever been a team that has lost more playoff games in spectacularly stupid and freakish fashion than we have?

We all know the list; Lowery's miss against the Fins, Mariota's pass to himself, Joe Montana gets konked out, the longest game ever played, the famous holding call against the Steelers, the bizarre pre-retirement call of "forward progress" negating a strip-sack, losing Kelce to a konk out against the Colts, missing three (count 'em 3) FGs in a single game including a 35 yarder ... the list goes on and on.

Although I am relatively unfamiliar with the problems other franchises have faced in the post-season, I still find it very difficult to believe that ANY other team has suffered so badly in so many strange and outrageously ignoble ways.

FAX
[Reply]
Warrick 11:35 PM 02-17-2020
Their tears are delicious...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:19 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
It's strange how people don't want to mention the various and many times the Niners held our poor player dudes ... it was particularly obvious on those Deeb (whatever his name is) runs to the edge. The tape don't lie.

This crybaby toober fostered a thought-thing on my part, however.

I watch all the Chiefs games. I've watched most of them many times (especially blowout victories against the Donks and the Faiders because it helps me sleep) but I don't watch other teams (particularly the NFC) much at all. By the time the playoffs roll around (and after we are eliminated), my interest wanes in the Great Game declines and I basically just watch highlights or portions of games.

Therefore, I really don't know if I know this for a fact; are we the most playoff-snake-bitten team in NFL history? Has there ever been a team that has lost more playoff games in spectacularly stupid and freakish fashion than we have?

We all know the list; Lowery's miss against the Fins, Mariota's pass to himself, Joe Montana gets konked out, the longest game ever played, the famous holding call against the Steelers, the bizarre pre-retirement call of "forward progress" negating a strip-sack, losing Kelce to a konk out against the Colts, missing three (count 'em 3) FGs in a single game including a 35 yarder ... the list goes on and on.

Although I am relatively unfamiliar with the problems other franchises have faced in the post-season, I still find it very difficult to believe that ANY other team has suffered so badly in so many strange and outrageously ignoble ways.

FAX
You forgot the no punt game and the 97 game against the Broncos. Oh, and getting shut out by the Chargers.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 01:02 AM 02-18-2020
What a clown. I can't believe I watched this. If you notice, one of the plays he "thinks" we were "offside", clearly #68 (Right Guard) moves FIRST, which would be a false start. This happened a few times during the game. Starts at 6:35 in the first video, if you even care to look again lol
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up