ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2171 of 4820
« First < 1171167120712121216121672168216921702171 217221732174217521812221227126713171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coach 09:54 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They knew lynch was garbage after year one. Even if they didn’t, why would they forgo an elite QB simply because lynch was on the roster?
Most FO's don't like admitting a mistake.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:57 PM 10-24-2018
I’d like to remind everyone that Kelly was the guy who beat out Paxton Lynch for a spot. Unreal.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:59 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
Most FO's don't like admitting a mistake.
They already have.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:03 PM 10-24-2018
The Cowboys used the #1 pick on Troy Aikman then used a 1st in the supplemental draft on Steve Walsh, it's not unprecedented for it to happen if there are questions about a player.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:19 PM 10-24-2018
They knew lynch was garbage after year one. Even if they didn’t, why would they forgo an elite QB simply because lynch was on the roster?
Ask the Jaguars. They did the same thing with Bortles/Mahomes/Fournette situation.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:20 PM 10-24-2018
"Hey, let's not take this franchise-altering talent because, you know, Paxton Lynch."
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:21 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Ask the Jaguars. They did the same thing with Bortles/Mahomes/Fournette situation.
I'm extremely happy they did. That Jags team with Mahomes would be sick.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:22 PM 10-24-2018
I'm extremely happy they did. That Jags team with Mahomes would be sick.
I'm no big fan of Kaepernick, but I honestly think the Jags might be better off with him than Bortles at this point. lol
[Reply]
TEX 07:20 AM 10-25-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Despite the draft troubles recently it's not having a good QB that has killed them. You take Mahomes and put him over there with that defense and they would be undefeated. Denver kept us out of the end zone for most of the game. Mahomes talent pulled it out but they kicked our ass most of the game.
True. However, IMO, the national stage and home field played a huge role in that one.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:32 PM 10-25-2018

[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:50 PM 10-26-2018
So I spent all day Wednesday at the Dr's office. Get out and hear about Kelly and a dude sending pipe bombs through the mail.

I admit I have no hope for the next 2 years.

Broncos have to draft a QB this year. Keenuts is terrible, will probably keep his INT streak alive against your bad D.

VJ is gone so that means new coaching search and staff rebuild. I do hope they keep the ST's guy around, he has really improved that squad. Everyone else can go F themselves.

With the weather changes I got to break out my SB50 hoodies, the nike ones are very comfortable and I bought enough to last me until John gets us back there in a few years, just going to take longer than I hoped.

Best of luck the rest of the way guys though I hope you guys have a bad day and we have a great day Sunday, VJ will still probably F that up too.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:58 PM 10-26-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
So I spent all day Wednesday at the Dr's office. Get out and hear about Kelly and a dude sending pipe bombs through the mail.

Broncos have to draft a QB this year. Keenuts is terrible, will probably keep his INT streak alive against your bad D.

VJ is gone so that means new coaching search and staff rebuild. I do hope they keep the ST's guy around, he has really improved that squad. Everyone else can go F themselves.

With the weather changes I got to break out my SB50 hoodies, the nike ones are very comfortable and I bought enough to last me until John gets us back there in a few years, just going to take longer than I hoped.

Best of luck the rest of the way guys though I hope you guys have a bad day and we have a great day Sunday, VJ will still probably F that up too.
Expecting ElFraud to get the team back to the Superbowl??? Hahaha. You are the most delusional if all the Donk homers. ElFraud has been exposed. Without Peyton Manning falling into his lap and the league fixing a Superfarce for him, hehe has nothing. He drafts shit. He can't evaluate a quarterback to save his life, and he can't find a competent coach. How the hell do you expect him to even get the team to .500??
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:03 PM 10-26-2018

You might as well just convert because all you just said is pretty much right. Denver sucks and there's no hope in the forseable future.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:14 PM 10-26-2018
From the mange

This is about as apathetic as I’ve ever been as a Bronco fan. Keenum just saps all my passion as a fan. We have entered football hell...

They know they're fucked :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:20 PM 10-26-2018

It's not that simple, fucktard.

You were talking reeeeeaaal good shit all fucking offseason. How we have the pick machine QB of the AFC West and how the Broncos are a steady eddy team who just keeps reloading instead of rebuilding.

You don't get to just go, "Whoops! I guess my team sucks after all!" You get to take it far up the ass.
[Reply]
Page 2171 of 4820
« First < 1171167120712121216121672168216921702171 217221732174217521812221227126713171 > Last »
Up