ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 52
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
Bowser 09:40 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
According to his profile he was last here at 5:11 p.m. - if he clicked on this thread he would have figured out that the jig was up.

I doubt if we hear from him again.

It would be interesting to hear from the other dude, though. Wouldn't that be the damnedest thing if he turned out to be a really nice guy?
Rausch will feel guilty for making him look like the caveman in those Geico commercials. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:40 PM 02-11-2009
Holy shit. You barbarians are effing Ruthless. If I'm ever going to wage war in Germania, I'm giving Chiefsplanet members phalanx gear.

I would like to go back in time, to the beginning of the internet, use only a fake email address that is used nowhere else for each account, where I always use a different name for any board......and never, ever reveal anything about myself.

Sweet Chocolate Jesus.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:42 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
I'll bet he's trying to embarrass the other dude.
No, I think he just wants to be the other dude.
[Reply]
kstater 09:44 PM 02-11-2009
No, I think he just wants to be in the other dude.
FYP
[Reply]
luv 09:44 PM 02-11-2009
No, I think he just wants to be the other dude.
That's true too. I was thinking maybe the other guy pissed him off, so now he goes around pissing others off as this guy so they'll go looking for his face.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:44 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rausch will feel guilty for making him look like the caveman in those Geico commercials. :-)
Oh shit, I missed that one.

I posted side-by-side pictures of him and Calibos from Clash of the Titans on another thread. I feel kind of bad about that now.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:45 PM 02-11-2009
According to his profile he was last here at 5:11 p.m. - if he clicked on this thread he would have figured out that the jig was up.

I doubt if we hear from him again.

It would be interesting to hear from the other dude, though. Wouldn't that be the damnedest thing if he turned out to be a really nice guy?
I was reading through some of his myspace comments to see if I could find any connection to Eric, and he actually does seem to be a pretty nice guy. A little fruity perhaps, but nice.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:48 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I was reading through some of his myspace comments to see if I could find any connection to Eric, and he actually does seem to be a pretty nice guy. A little fruity perhaps, but nice.
God, that's terrible. Can you imagine finding out that some lifeless little douche stole your identity like that?

Certainly should make those of us who depict ourselves honestly here feel better about ourselves. Apparently there are worse things than being old and fat.
[Reply]
luv 09:50 PM 02-11-2009
God, that's terrible. Can you imagine finding out that some lifeless little douche stole your identity like that?

Certainly should make those of us who depict ourselves honestly hear feel better about ourselves. Apparently there are worse things than being old and fat.
Or young and fat.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:50 PM 02-11-2009
Apparently there are worse things than being old and fat.
There are?

Maybe there's hope for me yet.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:51 PM 02-11-2009

Certainly should make those of us who depict ourselves honestly hear feel better about ourselves. .
If you hadn't already received enough boots today to be sponsored by Redwing, I'd point out a grammar errror for the English teacher.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:52 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
There are?

Maybe there's hope for me yet.
Nah. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:52 PM 02-11-2009
Nah. :-)
That's what I was thinking.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:54 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
If you hadn't already received enough boots today to be sponsored by Redwing, I'd point out a grammar errror for the English teacher.
Well, thanks for that. The swelling hasn't quite gone down yet.

And I won't mention the extra "r" you put in error. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:06 PM 02-11-2009
Think of it as a bonus question on the 4th grade Orange level SRA cards.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 52
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up