[Reply]
Rooster 08:36 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
His high school voted him "most likely to pet a rabbit to death"
:-):-) Holy shit!! Well done sir!!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:21 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
He fits the honor of being the last pick at this point, certainly worth the risk. Chad, should he make the team, has no expecations for 2017. Recover from the injury, get his life in order and learn.
you are right....worth the try as the last pick....he may not be able to overcome being a butthead.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:27 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
you are right....worth the try as the last pick....he may not be able to overcome being a butthead.
True... but, don't use the phrase 'butthead'. Working on a trademark related to the new TE.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:28 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bolles won't be able to keep up with complicated blitz schemes in the NFL.

I can't wait till KC plays Denver and I get to watch Denvers line get embarrassed.

Again.
From everything I've read, Boles just "gets" football. I think he's going to be a really good LT.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:43 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
From everything I've read, Boles just "gets" football. I think he's going to be a really good LT.
Cute. You think whatever Twitter tells you to think. The guy has a lot of talent, if they can keep him from making the stupid mistakes that haunted him in college when emotions took over, he'll be good to go. All signs point to him being able to play the position well, the question is has he matured and can they channel his energy the right way. I think it's definitely possible and we'll find out soon enough.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:00 AM 05-01-2017
Cute. You think whatever Twitter tells you to think. The guy has a lot of talent, if they can keep him from making the stupid mistakes that haunted him in college when emotions took over, he'll be good to go. All signs point to him being able to play the position well, the question is has he matured and can they channel his energy the right way. I think it's definitely possible and we'll find out soon enough.
Seriously don't even respond to me. Every opinion you've ever had is "we'll see".

And when you do actually give an opinion it's usually something stupid like, "this team has no heart, congrats on winning the division, KC" and then that team went on to win the rest of their games, including Super Bowl 50.

You don't know shit.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:04 AM 05-01-2017
Seriously don't even respond to me. Every opinion you've ever had is "we'll see".

And when you do actually give an opinion it's usually something stupid like, "this team has no heart, congrats on winning the division, KC" and then that team went on to win the rest of their games, including Super Bowl 50.

You don't know shit.
:-)... right, ok. It's hard to argue with someone that says 'he read' that a player 'just gets' playing football, that's top shelf.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 AM 05-01-2017
Donkey on donkey crime :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:31 PM 05-01-2017

You don't know shit.
Brocklisberger
Donald Stephenson is awesome
Semen is Brady

MHM's posts have and always will be 1 millionX better than yours.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:06 PM 05-01-2017
True... but, don't use the phrase 'butthead'. Working on a trademark related to the new TE.
Visit the history on the guy
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:10 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Brocklisberger
Donald Stephenson is awesome
Semen is Brady

MHM's posts have and always will be 1 millionX better than yours.
I like MHM, but it's pretty obvious he wants to be liked here more than defend the greatness of the Broncos. As for me, you know where I stand.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:16 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I like MHM, but it's pretty obvious he wants to be liked here more than defend the greatness of the Broncos. As for me, you know where I stand.
Ha... yes, that's my strategy. I'm actually just beyond the point of typing stuff just to be dickish, aside from the random things that are called passive aggressive nonsense.

I actually don't care who likes me or not. I like trading barbs, but as I've posted in other threads... in recent years, it's not the same as it was in the early days. Too much sensitivity around stuff.

And, I think I've mellowed a bit in my desire to post things at times. Call it whatever you like, but I've never been shy on defending the greatness.
[Reply]
tooge 01:36 PM 05-01-2017
Knowshit, you should take some advice regarding MHM. See, you don't like that he always says "we'll see" regarding players. Guess what? That is exactly what happens. Some pan out, some don't. Some of the great ones were cast asides from their first team. Some of the so so ones were first round pics. The reason you are though of as a dick wad here is that you think every player the broncos even think of signing, is the next great (insert position here). It's old dude.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:43 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Wait...you're a Broncos fan?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:05 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bolles won't be able to keep up with complicated blitz schemes in the NFL.

I can't wait till KC plays Denver and I get to watch Denvers line get embarrassed.

Again.
Keep telling yourself that.

It is 2017, you still hoping to see kc get to and lose the AFC Championship game or is the alex smith era over and time to rebuild with the 10th overall pick in this years draft? You have only been waiting since 2014 for your AFC Championship game loss.
[Reply]
Page 825 of 4902
« First < 325725775815821822823824825 82682782882983587592513251825 > Last »
Up