ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 140
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:07 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Actually, it sounds like Frankie has finally submitted.

"He can be taught!"
If you say so. :rolleye:

It never was that big a thing for me and I said so many times. IT WAS A MINOR THREAD! declare your victory if it makes you feel like a grown up.

What I was fighting for was the collective malice displayed by the usual idiots and some posters I formerly had some respect for.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:07 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What have we learned?

(Actually, it would be funny to watch you mods continue to post in this locked thread as everyone squirms and joneses to post in the FRANKIE THREAD. Heh.)
Eh, I've considered it a couple of times, but then someone makes me laugh and I let it go a little longer... or maybe I just like you guys knowing I have the finger on the button and can press it at any time. :-)

As you were.... you know, entertaining me...
[Reply]
KCHawg 11:08 AM 08-10-2011
I'm pretty sure that "MVP" under his user name stands for " Multi Vagina Persian"

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:09 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:

It never was that big a thing for me and I said so many times. IT WAS A MINOR THREAD! declare your victory if it makes you feel like a grown up.

What I was fighting for was the collective malice displayed by the usual idiots and some posters I formerly had some respect for.
Yes, I do say so, Frankie.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:09 AM 08-10-2011
Stop right there.

I said "can." I never said it did or would in this case. THAT, was an invention of a couple of habitual antagonistic confronters and the idiots who jumped all over it.
Own it, Frankie, own it.
[Reply]
Donger 11:11 AM 08-10-2011
Stop right there.

I said "can." I never said it did or would in this case. THAT, was an invention of a couple of habitual antagonistic confronters and the idiots who jumped all over it.
It can, yes. It just HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN OVER 80 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT FLYING AROUND OUR FUCKING PLANET!

So, no, you don't need to worrying about it. Again, monkeys COULD fly out of your ass, but I think that is about as unlikely (hoping anyway).
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:12 AM 08-10-2011

That's certainly what it turned into, but not how it started out.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:15 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Why do you care that much? Fankie does this shit to himself. He is the one who has continued to bump this thread
You really do live in orbit, don't you?! There is an ungodly number of other posters in this thread routinely bumping it (including today) and your close-minded biased eyes only see when I answer another idiot's insult?

If you are not Tom Cash, this place has found the new Tom cash and it's you.

Imbecile! :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 11:17 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
he doesn't bump it every time, but he does have to keep it going with trying to get the last word in with insults to everyone,...
Insulting you is useless. It actually elevates what you are.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:18 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You're an hour late.
I don't sit by my computer 24/7. I just check back in when real life allows it.
[Reply]
Frankie 11:19 AM 08-10-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Own it, Frankie, own it.
This, from a coward who has not owned the fact he called a respected elderly lady a whore.
[Reply]
Saul Good 11:20 AM 08-10-2011
Frankie doesn't need to get the last word, and he's willing to make 9 straight posts to prove it.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 11:22 AM 08-10-2011
This thing is going to 1,700 because of an attention whore that thinks she's smarter than everyone else. crazy.
[Reply]
threebag 11:24 AM 08-10-2011

Hi Ho Silver Awayyyyy
[Reply]
Pants 11:24 AM 08-10-2011
BURST HAS BEEN REGAINED

Snitch is still completely oblivious to what a big idiot he really is.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 140
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up