ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins sounds like he [might] play.
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:14 AM 01-24-2021

Chiefs likely will have running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire but be without Le'Veon Bell for today’s AFC Championship Game against the Buffalo Bills, per source.

Additionally, the Chiefs will test WR Sammy Watkins pregame, but don’t sound optimistic he will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:23 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Done with the Watkins.
He must have been drinking from Erik Berrys glass.

Pringle is young and developing.
I will rely on him.
Watkins is unreliable.
Pringle is a 27 year old JAG.. You realize that right?
[Reply]
MGRS13 05:06 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He’s not a JAG. He is the BESt special teamed we have. I believe he’s the best kick returner we have (I did not say punt). He would be on an nfl team if he wasn’t on this one. That is 100% fact. You can’t say that about most JAGS.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:10 PM 01-26-2021
Pringle is a fine 4th WR and a good kick returner.

He is NOT the future at WR. He's not replacing Sammy Watkins. They're both 27 years old.

This team needs another #2 WR, not Byron Pringle, going into next year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pringle is a fine 4th WR and a good kick returner.

He is NOT the future at WR. He's not replacing Sammy Watkins. They're both 27 years old.

This team needs another #2 WR, not Byron Pringle, going into next year.
Meh. Hopefully Hardman finally takes the role over and at worst Reid can scheme him into some monster plays.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:15 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Hopefully Hardman finally takes the role over and at worst Reid can scheme him into some monster plays.
It's certainly possible Hardman becomes the #2. I didn't explicitly say that we should acquire someone, although drafting a playmaking WR would be a good idea. Hardman is certainly a part of the future of the position regardless.

My main point was that Pringle really isn't. He's a role-player and always will be. It is what it is at this point in his career.
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:26 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's certainly possible Hardman becomes the #2. I didn't explicitly say that we should acquire someone, although drafting a playmaking WR would be a good idea. Hardman is certainly a part of the future of the position regardless.

My main point was that Pringle really isn't. He's a role-player and always will be. It is what it is at this point in his career.
Byron is going to make rosters (Chiefs or elsewhere) by being good on ST's and being a reliable #4 WR who is a great blocker. There's not a tremendous amount of upside remaining where you can imagine him getting much higher than a #3.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:27 PM 01-26-2021
I’ll say it again: JuJu would explode in this offense, but not sure the ego is a locker room fit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:37 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
If he isn't out there today he better not ever wear a Chiefs jersey again. That includes the SB in two weeks. Give the snaps to Hardman and Pringle.
Let's not get carried away...Hardman needs to figure his ass out and get it screwed on correctly, first and foremost.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:40 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I don’t know about that. He’s almost identical physically to Jerry Jeudy, in almost every way including combine results. Jeudy was a better route runner coming out, but he was also a first rounder. I think Pringle is a solid #3 type at worst.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:40 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Offer him a vet minimum contract next year. Take it or leave it.
No way. Dallas or Vegas will give him STUPID money. So would Baltimore, though I have no idea why...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:42 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Let's not get carried away...Hardman needs to figure his ass out and get it screwed on correctly, first and foremost.
What, exactly, isn’t screwed on correctly?
[Reply]
sedated 05:45 PM 01-26-2021
Every "lower calf" injury I can remember led to an Achilles tear, see Kevin Durant and John Wall. Andrew Luck had one but retired.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:11 PM 01-26-2021
Sammy's going to have a great SB.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 06:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I’ll say it again: JuJu would explode in this offense, but not sure the ego is a locker room fit.
i seem to agree with this. too bad he is going to want a ton of money and not sure his ego/antics will fit with this team
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:18 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sammy's going to have a great SB.
While watching the game from the Hunt's suite
[Reply]
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up