ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 341
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:40 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
cool little carbine

Hickok 45 - My Man!! :-)

Seriously, I LOVE to watch his videos!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:26 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Hickok 45 - My Man!! :-)

Seriously, I LOVE to watch his videos!
One of the very few people on YouTube talking guns that isn't a moron.

And I love his shooting range.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:09 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
One of the very few people on YouTube talking guns that isn't a moron.

And I love his shooting range.

Yeah….looks great! Speaking of which, the Wife and I are currently looking at land in Wyoming - 70 acres with a 3 bedroom house, 2 barns and LOADS of room to shoot on. Haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet - but looking more and more like it in the near future.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:42 PM 09-11-2018
Yeah….looks great! Speaking of which, the Wife and I are currently looking at land in Wyoming - 70 acres with a 3 bedroom house, 2 barns and LOADS of room to shoot on. Haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet - but looking more and more like it in the near future.
Im super jealous. What is the asking price for something like that out there if you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:56 PM 09-11-2018
Congratulations!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:59 PM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Im super jealous. What is the asking price for something like that out there if you dont mind me asking?

There’s a reason Wyoming is the least populated state in the union. It’s high plains desert, that said, the west side of Wyoming has nice mountain ranges
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:15 PM 09-11-2018

Get this….$260,000.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:16 PM 09-11-2018
There’s a reason Wyoming is the least populated state in the union. It’s high plains desert, that said, the west side of Wyoming has nice mountain ranges
Indeed. But so is Colorado….and people from Kalifornia are flocking there….Not that I would EVER dream of moving there, but the same (similar) land, home deal is well over $600,000…so the choice is easy.

Right now, it is just a matter of "pulling the trigger"….and we are very close. Our Son would live there with his Wife and kids and we would head out there 5-6 times a year. I can take my guns, ATV and have a grand old time for a few weeks a year. :-)
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:28 PM 09-21-2018
Get this….$260,000.

Jesus. 260k here gets you a shack on a 3000 sq. Foot lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:30 AM 09-22-2018
Jesus. 260k here gets you a shack on a 3000 sq. Foot lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Just got back last night from Wyoming. Signed the paperwork - it's ours. The house isn't the best (by any means) but it is certainly livable. Well water, sistern. All in all however, not too shabby!

Put another 25,000 into it and we're up and running! Now, if I can just keep Colorado folks and Kalifornia folks out of there - we'll be good to go... :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:35 AM 09-22-2018
Indeed. But so is Colorado….and people from Kalifornia are flocking there….Not that I would EVER dream of moving there, but the same (similar) land, home deal is well over $600,000…so the choice is easy.

Right now, it is just a matter of "pulling the trigger"….and we are very close. Our Son would live there with his Wife and kids and we would head out there 5-6 times a year. I can take my guns, ATV and have a grand old time for a few weeks a year. :-)
When I was growing up in CO I swore I’d never live in WY because it was so desolate. But CO has been taken over by libtards and it is full of trash from CA. So, yah, WY don’t look so bad anymore more.

Fun fact: WY has more cattle than people
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:28 AM 09-24-2018
When I was growing up in CO I swore I’d never live in WY because it was so desolate. But CO has been taken over by libtards and it is full of trash from CA. So, yah, WY don’t look so bad anymore more.

Fun fact: WY has more cattle than people

Perhaps. Look - Colorado "used" to be a good and decent state. Those days are long gone. Wyoming doesn't (hasn't) been corrupted by Kalifornians sweeping into the state and buying up everything yet. It probably WILL happen at some point - but I will be long dead by then.

Until then? They have Constitutional carry and their property laws are in favor of the owner. Good enough for me! :-)
[Reply]
tmax63 07:00 AM 09-24-2018
Where at in WY? I live about an hour east of Co. Springs. Rainman is in Denver. There's a few of us out here.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:52 AM 09-24-2018
Ive got a ton of family in Wyoming. If i ever won the lottery i'd buy a Burt Gummer style house in the middle of nowhere in that state.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:53 AM 09-24-2018
Perhaps. Look - Colorado "used" to be a good and decent state. Those days are long gone. Wyoming doesn't (hasn't) been corrupted by Kalifornians sweeping into the state and buying up everything yet. It probably WILL happen at some point - but I will be long dead by then.

Until then? They have Constitutional carry and their property laws are in favor of the owner. Good enough for me! :-)
Jackson has been taken over by commiefornians
[Reply]
Page 130 of 341
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up