ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 154
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 01:08 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was going to post exactly the same thing.
have you and scott traded pms yet? im sure you two could get really steamy with each other. you could be each others crotch rockets. sheep think alike, time to get out the sheers fr these queers.

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Donger 01:09 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
have you and scott traded pms yet? im sure you two could get really steamy with each other. you could be each others crotch rockets. sheep think alike, time to get out the sheers fr these queers.

Posted via Mobile Device
No.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:10 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
If they're doing it thru stopped or slow moving traffic I don't see the problem. OTOH screaming in between cars that are already going the speed limit is stupid, I ****ing hate it when jackasses do that.
They don't let you do that at regular speed. I want to say traffic has to be moving 20 MPH or slower to be legal but don't hold me to that number.

The motorcyclists that cause the biggest problem by far are the rookies on their shiney new Hyabusa's.

Truth be know bicyclists are a much bigger problem here.
[Reply]
Sully 01:11 PM 06-24-2008
Did someone just say "olly olly oxenfree?"

...just checking...
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 01:12 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
Who told you to talk?...PUT IT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!
dude im not cybering with you. please stop. random people come to chiefsplanet and see the scott and donger types and then wonder why all people think chiefs fans are queers.

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Donger 01:12 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:

...just checking...
I think it's some kind of homosexual motorcycle gang slogan, or something.
[Reply]
seclark 01:13 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:

...just checking...
olly olly oxenfree
your back windshield
sticks to me
sec
[Reply]
FAX 01:14 PM 06-24-2008
Who's Olly? And why are his oxen free?

FAX
[Reply]
Donger 01:15 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
olly olly oxenfree
your back windshield
sticks to me
sec
At least Brandon was wearing his helmet. That probably helped, as it was the last thing that went through his mind.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:15 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
dude im not cybering with you. please stop. random people come to chiefsplanet and see the scott and donger types and then wonder why all people think chiefs fans are queers.

Posted via Mobile Device
You say things like 'I Dont Care About Others Lives On The Road, I Love To Get Hammered & Drive' & WE are the queers?

I'm not 'cybering' with you either, your not worth my time idiot.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:16 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Who's Olly? And why are his oxen free?

FAX
You looking for a little free oxen action?
[Reply]
Redrum_69 01:16 PM 06-24-2008
the best one yet...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uNk8eq...eature=related

HOLY SHIT>>>BEST KILLING GAME EVAR!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbKeh40LvY

TIME KILLERS!!!!!
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:20 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by damaticous:
You may be a good rider, but from my understanding it's not a question of IF you are going to crash your bike, but WHEN.

My opinion...go ahead keep speeding, but if you crash your bike into one of my family members and hurt them, or let them see your dieing rotting corpse that will haunt them for the rest of their lives...I would have to sue the shit out of you, your family, your Insurance and anyone else I could think of for all the therapist bills I would have to pay.

If you want to drive that fast fine, but please do it where there is no one else around so you won't hurt anyone but yourself.

If you are in that much of a hurry...wake up earlier.

Thank you,

Damaticous and family.
This this is the dumbest arguement ever. No offense.

BUt i hate the whole "its not a matter of if...but when". You can say the same about driving in a car.

Believe me I take the precautions and I know what I am doing. So some of you need to lay the F off.

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.

By the way, the chicks that love it live near Georgia Tech campus. They love bikes down here haha. I am originally from the midwest and chicks loved it up there but the south takes the cake. They cant get enough of my bike.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:21 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
I remember the f#ckers screaming past lanes of stopped traffic on I-90 in Sacramento. How that can't be considered dangerous is beyond me. It's also rude and annoying as hell. But so is pretty much anyone with a California plate on their vehicle, be it a car, bike or truck. Nastiest drivers I've ever seen anywhere; it's like they get paid to be complete pricks.
I don't get paid.
[Reply]
Donger 01:22 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
This this is the dumbest arguement ever. No offense.

BUt i hate the whole "its not a matter of if...but when". You can say the same about driving in a car.

Believe me I take the precautions and I know what I am doing. So some of you need to lay the F off.

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.

By the way, the chicks that love it live near Georgia Tech campus. They love bikes down here haha. I am originally from the midwest and chicks loved it up there but the south takes the cake. They cant get enough of my bike.
Do you have even a basic understanding of physics? Are there air bags on motorcycles? Seat belts? Are you surrounded by an energy-absorbing cage of metal?
[Reply]
Page 59 of 154
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Up