ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 154
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:18 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Well, I was pretty stupid at 17 as well.
I'll bet you thought you were smart though.
[Reply]
trndobrd 08:28 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
LOL so some of you old folks say "Back in my day I was crazier than you" or " Back in my day I picked up chicks just as hot"

Okay sure gramps now go back to watching Matlock

So have you given any thought to what you want to do when you grow up and become a man?
[Reply]
vailpass 08:40 AM 06-26-2008
You guys are still responding to this chain-jerker?
Vulture-1
CP-0
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 08:42 AM 06-26-2008
last night was great. saw some good local music and picked up a little hottie. didn't have to drive home drunk she did right to her loft downtown. pullin some high class ass. you suckers can dream about enjoying kansas city the way I can. Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
FELT 08:47 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
last night was great. saw some good local music and picked up a little hottie. didn't have to drive home drunk she did right to her loft downtown. pullin some high class ass. you suckers can dream about enjoying kansas city the way I can. Posted via Mobile Device
Was she still a hottie once you woke up this morning next to her? Or was it another attack of the beer goggles?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:50 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by FELT:
Was she still a hottie once you woke up this morning next to her? Or was it another attack of the beer goggles?
I heard he gnawed his arm off to get away this morning.
[Reply]
RNR 08:55 AM 06-26-2008
Hey midnight how you doing?
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 08:55 AM 06-26-2008
I bet you can find her picture on a Ladyboy website.

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Hey midnight how you doing?
:-)

That was as good as the Mr. Kotter/Lurch outing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:00 AM 06-26-2008
The female impersonation shows at Missie B's do not count as "some good local music." Did "she" have hair on her knuckles?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:02 AM 06-26-2008
most of these guy on here might be older that you, but atleast they have a sh*t load more class that you ever will....enough said.
[Reply]
Braincase 09:05 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by kepp:
Vulture, do you like movies with gladiators?
Gladiators, Turkish prisons, the love scene from "Deliverance"... it's all good for Midnight_Dumbass
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 09:07 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life:
most of these guy on here might be older that you, but atleast they have a sh*t load more class that you ever will....enough said.
Just about everyone here is older than him, I suspect. Maybe we should go easy on him, as it's likely his Summer Vacation and he's finally got some alone time on Daddy's computer.
[Reply]
xbarretx 09:13 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Your point is well made, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. Gang girls and sluts with orange faces are attracted to bikes.

FAX
REP!
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 09:22 AM 06-26-2008
not sure why you think im vulture. just because I don't agree with you idiots. I love the positive rep though, good to see that others think your fat dbags who have nothing better to do than hate. hate stems directly from jealousy. don't have to be dr phil to know that.Posted via your wifes asshole
"oh see they are the same guy they both post from my wifes asshole"
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:24 AM 06-26-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I asked for pics of it and the Audi but.........
Oh, there's an Audi also?
[Reply]
Page 109 of 154
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up