ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 662
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228628 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:32 PM 08-12-2011
Damn, what's all this drama between Jones and Evans?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:06 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Damn, what's all this drama between Jones and Evans?
Apparently Evans got butthurt when Jones said he welcomed a fight after a long time of saying he would never fight Rashad because they trained together.

I don't get this. I mean, you're a fighter. You make a friend but the fact is, if your friend is in the same weight class there is a good chance you will/may end up fighting him. Don't get your thong in a knot about it, just take the fight and be friends again after.
[Reply]
Delaney37 06:09 PM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I love Chris Lytle, he comes to bang every single time. He's apparently considering a move into politics after this fight too.
Yeah I'm looking forward to watching Lytle one last time. Guess he announced win, lose or draw tonight he's retiring.
[Reply]
Buck 07:46 PM 08-14-2011
Who won that Sadollah fight?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Delaney37 07:49 PM 08-14-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
Who won that Sadollah fight?
Posted via Mobile Device
Ludwig pummeled him
[Reply]
mdstu 09:09 PM 08-14-2011
Damn good night of fights.
[Reply]
Delaney37 09:16 PM 08-14-2011
Solid card of fights tonight. Great to see "Lights Out" Lytle take Hardy out w/submission for his last fight!
[Reply]
Otter 09:25 PM 08-14-2011
Miller vs Henderson was a brawl. Could have went either way at a couple points. Thought Miller was done about 2 or 3 times but he came back to finish. Both those guys have have impressive endurance.

Lytle was poking Hardy to death and I was thinking 'why don't he go to the ground' and then I saw why he wasn't going to to the ground.

Good matches.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:10 AM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by Otter:
Miller vs Henderson was a brawl. Could have went either way at a couple points. Thought Miller was done about 2 or 3 times but he came back to finish. Both those guys have have impressive endurance.

Lytle was poking Hardy to death and I was thinking 'why don't he go to the ground' and then I saw why he wasn't going to to the ground.

Good matches.
I wouldn't call the Henderson vs Miller fight a brawl. I would call it a mauling, maybe a beat down, and certainly lopsided. One judge gave a round to Miller, and to me, that is about as strong of an argument for specialized refs as any scoring round I have seen, including some of the fights where people were clearly screwed out og victories.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:19 PM 08-16-2011
Looks like UFC's found a new TV home:
Originally Posted by :
Street and Smith's Sports Business Journal today reported that UFC has signed a deal with the Fox Network effective in 2012, ending the company's seven year association with Spike TV.

The deal would put most of the programming, including the Ultimate Fighter reality series on live fight cards on FX, a network with nearly double the average rating of Spike TV. The story said that the FOX network would also air up to four live events per year, the first time UFC would ever appear on a major network. Another Fox Network, Fuel, would also have UFC content.

This would also mean the end to UFC progamming on Versus as of the end of this year.

[Reply]
Otter 05:53 AM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Hell yes. My fight instructor knows Bas personally and he says the guy can tell stories for hours. The guys ankles he broke was a drunk that punched Bas' wife.

I mean of all women to hit at a party..........
You would be better off hitting him, it would probably piss him off less. I was wondering how that story developed. Yeah, talk about pissing the wrong guy off and to have him hunting your ass down. Not good in any way. Go poke a grizzly bear in the eyeball if your looking for that kind of trouble.

Originally Posted by :
I wouldn't call the Henderson vs Miller fight a brawl. I would call it a mauling, maybe a beat down, and certainly lopsided. One judge gave a round to Miller, and to me, that is about as strong of an argument for specialized refs as any scoring round I have seen, including some of the fights where people were clearly screwed out og victories.
I really wasn't rooting for either of those guys it was just a fight to me if that makes sense. I'll watch it again if I get the chance but from what I saw could have gone either way.

Edit: this is Bas Rutten knockouts for the peeps who don't know who he is - he was a freak of nature: I'm not sure who picked his purple shorts in those fights.

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:52 AM 08-18-2011
Bas Rutten palm strikes... awesome!
[Reply]
WebGem 01:01 PM 08-27-2011
LOL the most exciting fighter in the history of MMA is fighting today and this thread hasn't been posted in at all for 9 days. I guess when you take me and Shogun out of the picture it's not surprising at all this thread is nothing but pure fucking trash.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:38 PM 08-27-2011
Originally Posted by WebGem:
. I guess when you take me out of the picture it's not surprising at all this thread is nothing but pure fucking trash.
you are obviously putting pussy on a pedestal here...

Oh and fuck anderson silva too
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:46 PM 08-27-2011
Originally Posted by WebGem:
LOL the most exciting fighter in the history of MMA is fighting today and this thread hasn't been posted in at all for 9 days. I guess when you take me and Shogun out of the picture it's not surprising at all this thread is nothing but pure ****ing trash.
Sorry bruh... It's fall semester rush period. Busy times for UFC fans
[Reply]
Page 128 of 662
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228628 > Last »
Up